Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 173 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:19 PM   #2581
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
I was quite surprised that that A350 has some beacon ala 200 scale.

Is it just me or it's the lighting of the purple of the China Airlines seem darker.
It seems but i must realize some pics with sunlight to understand well.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2018, 04:19 PM   #2582
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Yes Cal, i am really happy. The Air Moldova is a must for my collection and Transavia "Peter Pan" an amazing model.
But the China Airlines A350 is the best of the best, full of details and the beacon, at a first look, seemed to be illuminated! It reflects the sunlight, it is incredible.
Glad to hear it my friend!

The beacon on the China Airlines A350 sure does look good in your photos - let's hope this becomes a regular feature like the antenna's did..!

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:29 PM   #2583
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

In the next batch of news i will receive:

Gemini Airport Terminal Building

Swiss CS300
Delta CS100
Austrian Airlines Fokker 100 "Goodbye Fokker"

I have ordered:
Fuji Dreams E175
China Eastern B787 Max8
Air Europa B787-9
The Fuji Dreams E175, released by JC Wings, will be a wonderful model, i am sure. it is a Japanese regional airline flying with very colorful E-jets.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:57 PM   #2584
The Dark Side

Austrian Airlines Fokker 100 "Goodbye Fokker"

Swiss CS300

Delta Air Lines CS100

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-06-2018, 01:28 PM   #2585
First Officer

N3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobby

Ale,

I posted a mish-mash of the Delta CS100. I wanted to have one to represent all the recent industry fuss about it.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:43 PM   #2586
RJ Second Officer

Moons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributorMoons is an excellent contributor

CS100 has lately only been issued in 1:100 scale my Skymarks do hope someone will do it in 1:400 soon

Chris & Jean Moon
Moons Mail Order
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Moons-Mail-Order
Moons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:11 PM   #2587
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3424V View Post
Ale,

I posted a mish-mash of the Delta CS100. I wanted to have one to represent all the recent industry fuss about it.
Sorry for the late answer, saw my friend, really beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons View Post
CS100 has lately only been issued in 1:100 scale my Skymarks do hope someone will do it in 1:400 soon

Chris & Jean Moon
Moons Mail Order
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Moons-Mail-Order
Maybe Herpa with a Swiss CS100.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #2588
The Dark Side

New arrivals:

Herpa United Express E170

Herpa HOP! E170

Aeroclassics Iberia A319 new livery

Panda Models easyJet A319 "Unicef"

Phoenix Qantas Link A320

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2018, 02:21 PM   #2589
The Dark Side

Panda Models easyJet A319 "Shakespeare"

Panda Models easyJet A319 "Linate-Fiumicino per tutti"

Phoenix EaststarJet B737-900ER

Gemini flydubai B737 MAX8

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2018, 02:22 PM   #2590
The Dark Side

JC Wings Nordstar B737-800WL "Krasnoyarsk 2019"

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2018, 02:26 PM   #2591
The Dark Side

Gemini Air Canada B737 MAX8

Gemini American Airlines B737 MAX8

Gulf Air B787-9 new livery

Phoenix Cubana Il-96 (Aeroflot hybrid livery)

Gemini Virgin Atlantic A330-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2018, 02:28 PM   #2592
The Dark Side

JC Wings Scoot A320WL

JC Wings French Blue A350-900

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2018, 03:13 PM   #2593
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Nice heavies my friend, I’m still debating on the Gulf Air B787...the question is JC or PHX...
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #2594
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

A great batch of new arrivals Ale - the FlyDubai B737 MAX and Gulf Air B787 are among my favourites for sure! I also liked the French Blue A350 and Qantas Link A320 - the livery on the latter is particularly classy.

Thanks for posting your photos.

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 04:54 PM   #2595
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Nice heavies my friend, Iím still debating on the Gulf Air B787...the question is JC or PHX...
Thanks Homzie, this is a Phoenix model, JC Wings Gulf Air B787-9's aren't still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
A great batch of new arrivals Ale - the FlyDubai B737 MAX and Gulf Air B787 are among my favourites for sure! I also liked the French Blue A350 and Qantas Link A320 - the livery on the latter is particularly classy.

Thanks for posting your photos.

- Cal.
Thanks Cal, for me the most beautiful are the Air Canada MAX8 and Gulf Air B787-9.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: