Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 172 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:50 PM   #2566
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

A very colourful set of arrivals Ale - the Hawaiian A321 is absolutely stunning!

The airBaltic CS300 is a very interesting release - it looks like Herpa have realised a nice model overall, although the landing gear doesn’t look so good when compared to other 1:400 models...

Thanks for sharing your photos!

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2018, 08:12 AM   #2567
First Officer

klm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributor

The Air Caraibes is very nice, but the Air Baltic CS300 is mmwoa.. I donnot like the nose section and the frontwheel..
Old 02-11-2018, 12:03 PM   #2568
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I like the CS300, in my opinion Herpa has always done a good job with its 1:400 models.
For sure "perfection" does not rhyme with "Herpa", but i must say i am really happy Herpa restarted to produce 1:400 models and i am happy of their airplanes.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 09:26 AM   #2569
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Next package from Berlin:

Transavia B737-800WL "Peter Pan" (Phoenix)
Eurofly A330-200 (Aeroclassics)
Air Moldova A320 (Aeroclassics)
Alaska Airlines E-175 new livery (Gemini)
China Airlines A350-900 (JC Wings)

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:24 AM   #2570
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

such a small package my friend??? 5 must have been the least models you must've bought at once, Ale!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #2571
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

That's just the 1:400 part of it.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #2572
The Dark Side

Just these five models in 1:400 scale, Aeroclassics Eurofly A330-200 is the guest star.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 11:04 AM   #2573
The Dark Side

Air Moldova A320

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 11:04 AM   #2574
The Dark Side

Transavia B737-800WL "Peter Pan"

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #2575
The Dark Side

Eurofly A330-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #2576
The Dark Side

Alaska Airlines E170

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #2577
The Dark Side

China Airlines A350

Beautiful details

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #2578
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful arrivals Ale!

Good to see the Air Moldova A320 finally landing in your collection - I hope you're pleased with the model? My favourite from the batch has to be the China Airlines A350-900 though! It looks like JC Wings have done a great job on this model and the inclusion of a 1:200 scale style beacon is another interesting innovation for the 1:400 scale world!

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:13 PM   #2579
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Wonderful arrivals Ale!

Good to see the Air Moldova A320 finally landing in your collection - I hope you're pleased with the model? My favourite from the batch has to be the China Airlines A350-900 though! It looks like JC Wings have done a great job on this model and the inclusion of a 1:200 scale style beacon is another interesting innovation for the 1:400 scale world!

- Cal.
Yes Cal, i am really happy. The Air Moldova is a must for my collection and Transavia "Peter Pan" an amazing model.
But the China Airlines A350 is the best of the best, full of details and the beacon, at a first look, seemed to be illuminated! It reflects the sunlight, it is incredible.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-10-2018, 04:17 PM   #2580
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

I was quite surprised that that A350 has some beacon ala 200 scale.

Is it just me or it's the lighting of the purple of the China Airlines seem darker.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: