Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 171 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #2551
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Interjet A321WL

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2018, 04:52 PM   #2552
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

News with the sunlight:

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:53 PM   #2553
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2018, 07:13 PM   #2554
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Nice arrivals my friend, the InterJet A321-200/SL is wonderful!

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:33 PM   #2555
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

The interjet is really cool to the eyes.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:18 PM   #2556
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Nice arrivals my friend, the InterJet A321-200/SL is wonderful!

- Cal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
The interjet is really cool to the eyes.
Thanks friends. I happy 1:400 scale takes care of central-south America.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-05-2018, 02:23 PM   #2557
The Dark Side

These the models i am receiving with the next package from Berlin:

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 02-05-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:57 AM   #2558
First Officer

klm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributor

The Air Baltic Bombardier CS300 is that going to be a 1:400 scale and from which manufacturer.??

I already have a Air Caraibes A350 and it is my favourite plane in the collection..
Old 02-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #2559
The Dark Side

The airBaltic CS300 is made by Herpa and Herpa E-170 and CS100/300 models are wonderful.
I also think that Air Caraibes A350 is one of the most beautiful flying airplanes, and the model will be amazing.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-08-2018, 07:43 AM   #2560
First Officer

klm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The airBaltic CS300 is made by Herpa and Herpa E-170 and CS100/300 models are wonderful.
I also think that Air Caraibes A350 is one of the most beautiful flying airplanes, and the model will be amazing.
Looking forward to see the photo of the Air Baltic.. I just received my first CS100 by JCWings and it is a georgeous model..
Old 02-10-2018, 05:38 PM   #2561
The Dark Side

Herpa airBaltic CS300: wonderful model! Great Herpa, well done.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-10-2018, 05:39 PM   #2562
The Dark Side

Hawaiian A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-10-2018, 05:39 PM   #2563
The Dark Side

The amazing Air caraibes A350

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-10-2018, 05:43 PM   #2564
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Is it just me Ale but the engine of your HA is very close to the ground, looks like it is drooping.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:13 PM   #2565
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
Is it just me Ale but the engine of your HA is very close to the ground, looks like it is drooping.
Yes, the same of all A320/321neos so far and in 1:400 and 1:500 scale, perhaps except Aeroclassics models. Maybe the manufacturers still have to improve their moulds engines.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: