Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 170 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:02 AM   #2536
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Malaysia Airlines B737-800WL "Negaraku"

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2018, 06:03 AM   #2537
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Air Astana B757-200WL. A beautiful masterpiece, the B757 always remains a wonderful airplane!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:03 AM   #2538
The Dark Side

Thanks for your attention, more news are arriving including three wonderful masterpieces...

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #2539
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Stunning arrivals my friend, all are really beautiful models!

The Air Leisure A340-200 is a very nice model and a surprising release - I was very tempted by this one, but as is often the case, the model was released just a little too late for me as Air Leisure have already retired the type from their fleet..! You weren't wrong about the Nordwind B737-800 though - what a beauty! I'll have to look out for this one now!

Thanks for sharing your photos

- Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:47 AM   #2540
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Stunning arrivals my friend, all are really beautiful models!

The Air Leisure A340-200 is a very nice model and a surprising release - I was very tempted by this one, but as is often the case, the model was released just a little too late for me as Air Leisure have already retired the type from their fleet..! You weren't wrong about the Nordwind B737-800 though - what a beauty! I'll have to look out for this one now!

Thanks for sharing your photos

- Cal.
Thanks Cal. I am a bit disappointed for the two Jet2.com B737-800WL's, a long awaited model and airline after the B757-200, but Phoenix mould ruins everything. I wonder when they will decide to improve it.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-09-2018, 05:49 AM   #2541
RJ Second Officer

Birdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributor

That Malaysia 737 looks amazing!
Waiting for the Samoa Airways Boeing 737-800 I-NEOS to be released in 1:400
Birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:55 AM   #2542
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
That Malaysia 737 looks amazing!
Agree, and also an A350 is flying wearing the beautiful livery.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-09-2018, 02:39 PM   #2543
RJ Second Officer

Birdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Agree, and also an A350 is flying wearing the beautiful livery.
Yes, hopefully into Auckland soon...
Old 01-11-2018, 03:48 PM   #2544
The Dark Side

Some news and, among them, the wonderful Panda easyJet A320's.
Here the three models:

easyJet Austria A320WL

easyJet A320neo

easyJet A320 "250th"

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #2545
Capturing Aviation

triple7 is flying under the radar

Wow nice to finally see some quality photos of them. They really are beautiful models, if only they weren't so pricey.
triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #2546
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple7 View Post
Wow nice to finally see some quality photos of them. They really are beautiful models, if only they weren't so pricey.
Thanks. I am just a bit disappointed for the fact Panda produced two A320neo with different registration instead of producing an A320neo and an A319: with A320 "250th", A320neo, A320 "Austria" and A319 the set would have been really amazing!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-12-2018, 07:04 AM   #2547
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple7 View Post
I guess the advantage of that is from what we have seen so far, the price of Panda models will give you quality.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:01 AM   #2548
Puddle Jumper

Collector787 is flying under the radar

Wow, really good models
Thanks for the pics Charter!

But where can I order them??
Collector787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #2549
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collector787 View Post
Wow, really good models
Thanks for the pics Charter!

But where can I order them??
Many thanks. Try on ebay, i received them from a friend living in Hong Kong.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #2550
The Dark Side

Viva Aerobus A320

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: