Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 169 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:07 PM   #2521
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Really wonderful Ale, I flew on the SAA A319 a few years ago from JNB to PLZ....can’t seem to remember the registration though...
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2017, 02:03 PM   #2522
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Really wonderful Ale, I flew on the SAA A319 a few years ago from JNB to PLZ....canít seem to remember the registration though...
Thanks my friend, i hope it has been a pleasant flight.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:34 PM   #2523
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Is that a fly ales? lols
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 05:43 AM   #2524
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Ciao to all.
Many news to add but i have not adsl line at home for a big trouble in one of the main network centre here in Rome...isolated since a week!
I have received many beautiful airplanes and i have to add the pics: Air Astana B757 is a masterpiece while the two Jet2.com B737-800WL would have been perfect if only the nose section and cockpit windows were correct instead of being similar to a duck.
Nordwind B737-800WL by JC Wings is a masterpiece too and the new livery is really eye catching and elegant.

But the real news is that i am receiving three amazing models, surprises, masterpieces, something that everyone must have in his airports!
Stay tuned!!!
P.S. Even if Telecom will be able to solve internet problem before the end of 2018...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #2525
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Ciao Ale,

Hope your connection gets sorted soon as I'm really looking forward to seeing these special models! Also looking forward to your photos of the Nordwind B737 from JC Wings - I didn't know about this release but I may have to find this model..!

- Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:41 AM   #2526
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Ciao Ale,

Hope your connection gets sorted soon as I'm really looking forward to seeing these special models! Also looking forward to your photos of the Nordwind B737 from JC Wings - I didn't know about this release but I may have to find this model..!

- Cal.
Ciao Cal, thanks for your nice thought, i am connected after a big problem.
I am posting the pics but i can already tell you (and repeat) that Nordwind B737 is a masterpiece!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:48 AM   #2527
The Dark Side

Air Canada CRJ-900 new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:48 AM   #2528
The Dark Side

SAA A319

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:49 AM   #2529
The Dark Side

ANA A320neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:49 AM   #2530
The Dark Side

WOW A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:57 AM   #2531
The Dark Side

Jet2.com B737-800WL G-JZHY and G-JZHZ
I was really happy and amazed when these two Jet2.com B737-800's were announced, then i knew they were from Phoenix and some of my satisfaction has gone because of the awful nose section. Looking at Gemini and especially JC Wings B737-800 moulds i would have preferred them as representative of one of the most important European low costs. The strange nose section/cockpit windows make them weird and not at the top quality level of 1:400 scale models.

G-JZHZ

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #2532
The Dark Side

Air Leisure A340-200. This is a beautiful widebody, a rare A340-200, of a leisure airline fro Egypt.
It could not miss in my collection!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #2533
The Dark Side

Air Canada A330-300 new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 07:01 AM   #2534
The Dark Side

Qatar Airways A330-300. My favourite model is the -200 but, before the B787-8 and the A350, Qatar Airways was flying to/from Rome FCO using the A330-300. The regular livery is missing in 1:500 while finally i was able to catch the beautiful A330-300 in 1:400.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2018, 07:01 AM   #2535
The Dark Side

Nordwind Airlines B737-800WL

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: