Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 168 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:16 PM   #2506
Capturing Aviation

triple7 is flying under the radar
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

It's a shame that Aeroclassics messed up the belly of the AC A320 like that. I'm still waiting to see if another manufacturer might release it. I am also waiting for another manufacturer to release the AC A330, as I believe that the raccoon mask on the Aeroclassics model is ever so slightly incorrect as well, although it still is a striking aircraft in that livery.
triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2017, 03:57 PM   #2507
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple7 View Post
It's a shame that Aeroclassics messed up the belly of the AC A320 like that. I'm still waiting to see if another manufacturer might release it. I am also waiting for another manufacturer to release the AC A330, as I believe that the raccoon mask on the Aeroclassics model is ever so slightly incorrect as well, although it still is a striking aircraft in that livery.
Do you think it is black or a very dark blue?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:05 PM   #2508
Capturing Aviation

triple7 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Do you think it is black or a very dark blue?
The real livery is black. My issue with the models is some of the black parts are not painted correctly, such as on the A319 that you mentioned earlier.

If you're interested, here's a document that outlines the new livery if you scroll down a bit: https://www.aircanada.com/content/da...e_guide_en.pdf
triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 05:03 PM   #2509
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple7 View Post
The real livery is black. My issue with the models is some of the black parts are not painted correctly, such as on the A319 that you mentioned earlier.

If you're interested, here's a document that outlines the new livery if you scroll down a bit: https://www.aircanada.com/content/da...e_guide_en.pdf
Thanks for the info.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:40 PM   #2510
The Dark Side

Eurowings A320WL by Aeroclassics

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:41 PM   #2511
The Dark Side

Eurowings Holidays A320WL (OE-IQD) by Aeroclassics. The leisure brand in Austria with this beautiful livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #2512
The Dark Side

South African Airways A320 by Aeroclassics

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:43 PM   #2513
The Dark Side

Niki A320 by Aeroclassics

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:44 PM   #2514
The Dark Side

SriLankan A320neo by Aeroclassics

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:45 PM   #2515
The Dark Side

ANA A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:46 PM   #2516
The Dark Side

S7 Airlines A320neo new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #2517
The Dark Side

Thai Airways B787-9

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #2518
The Dark Side

Qantas B737-800WL new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2017, 07:01 PM   #2519
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Stunning arrivals my friend - with so many wonderful models in this batch it's difficult for me to choose a favourite!

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:10 PM   #2520
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Stunning arrivals my friend - with so many wonderful models in this batch it's difficult for me to choose a favourite!

- Cal.
Thanks my dear friend, i prefer Eurowings Holidays A320WL but also the other models are marvellous.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: