Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 167 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:13 PM   #2491
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Some just arrived news...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2017, 04:16 PM   #2492
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Phoenix t'way B737-800WL

The nose section seems little improved

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:17 PM   #2493
The Dark Side

Aeroclassics Citilink A320Neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2017, 04:17 PM   #2494
The Dark Side

Aeroclassics Air India A320Neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #2495
The Dark Side

Aeroclassics Air Canada A319 new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2017, 04:19 PM   #2496
The Dark Side

Phoenix Air Asia A320Neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2017, 04:20 PM   #2497
The Dark Side

Gemini Thomas Cook A321WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2017, 04:20 PM   #2498
The Dark Side

Gemini Air Transat A310

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2017, 06:18 PM   #2499
RJ Second Officer

Birdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributorBirdy is a good contributor

Loving the Air Canada A319
Birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:35 PM   #2500
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Loving the Air Canada A319
Me too. I like Air Canada new livery.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #2501
The Dark Side

Gemini Southwest B737 Max 8

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-20-2017, 05:38 PM   #2502
The Dark Side

Aeroclassics Level A330-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-30-2017, 03:15 PM   #2503
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

I love the new livery of Air Canada. I just noticed that the black underside is not even. Is it supposed to be like that?
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:30 PM   #2504
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
I love the new livery of Air Canada. I just noticed that the black underside is not even. Is it supposed to be like that?
C-GITR is not still flying in the new livery but the black on the belly seems not correct because it must arrive untile the end of the nose section while Aeroclassics ended it before...

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-31-2017, 07:33 AM   #2505
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

I spotted the Air Canada A319 at Toronto this summer and I must say that it didn’t strike me like the heavies did, my friend....
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: