Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 129 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:06 PM   #1921
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
nice choices, though I wonder why you ordered the JC Wings version of the Eurowings A330 and not the Phoenix

edit: congrats for 100,000 views
Thanks my friend.
About JC Wings Eurowings A330-200...i have a big problem with 1:400 collection, a problem that almost doesn't exist in 1:500: JC Wings announces a model, i order it, then also Gemini and Phoenix announce the same model so, very often, i write to ACB telling them "please, change my order because i want the model i have already ordered made by this manufacturer instead that the other manufacturer..." and so on. But this thing happens so often i am tired to always change order and manufacturer so...welcome to JC Wings Eurowings A330-200!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDJ View Post
Some great additions you've got there my friend.
Your new camera makes some really great shots. Especially the close ups are amazing

Great work as usual and congrats for reaching the 100,000 views mark
Thanks also to you my friend.
I can't wait to receive the TUIfly Tropifrutti and check the livery...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2016, 06:08 PM   #1922
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

...and, i have ordered my first 1:400 cargo model, the Etihad B747-400F: i am starting a cargo fleet!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 01-21-2016, 11:14 PM   #1923
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

If you really want a great Cargo model, I think you should buy the British Airways World Cargo B747-8 my friend...what a beauty!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2016, 08:34 AM   #1924
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Nice new additions, I am paticularily jealous of the oman air 787
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:44 AM   #1925
Puddle Jumper

actual pan am 747 needs to find another hobbyactual pan am 747 needs to find another hobbyactual pan am 747 needs to find another hobbyactual pan am 747 needs to find another hobby

That is cool
actual pan am 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #1926
The Dark Side

Thanks to all. The BA World Cargo is beautiful indeed but, unfortunately, it is no more flying.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-22-2016, 11:04 PM   #1927
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks to all. The BA World Cargo is beautiful indeed but, unfortunately, it is no more flying.
You're right my friend...British Airways World Cargo B747-8 are sadly missed in our skies...
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:49 AM   #1928
The Dark Side

Some wonderful news, just arrived!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:50 AM   #1929
The Dark Side

JC Wings Singapore Airlines A350

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:50 AM   #1930
The Dark Side

Phoenix Brussels Airlines A330-300

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:51 AM   #1931
The Dark Side

Gemini Eva Air MD-90

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:52 AM   #1932
The Dark Side

Gemini Southwest Airlines B737-800W new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:53 AM   #1933
The Dark Side

JC Wings TUIfly B737-800W "Tropifrutti"

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:53 AM   #1934
The Dark Side

JC Wings Eurowings A330-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-26-2016, 07:54 AM   #1935
The Dark Side

Gemini KLM Fokker 70 new livery (great model!)

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: