Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 119 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:10 PM   #1771
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Hainan Airlines A330-300

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2015, 02:11 PM   #1772
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Malaysia Airlines B777-200

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:11 PM   #1773
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

wow my friend....you already know which one is my fav
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #1774
The Dark Side

Of course Homzie and she is really beautiful!

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-17-2015, 02:46 PM   #1775
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

She is one of my models of 2015, Alessandro! Her sister G-STBL made by Phoenix also makes the list, my friend!!! I think I know that a certain Virgin Dreamliner is your model of the year
Old 10-17-2015, 04:30 PM   #1776
The Dark Side

Yes, the Virgin B787-9 is the Queen of elegance, but i think that the British Airways B787-8 is something of really special!

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-18-2015, 01:45 PM   #1777
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful models Alessandro!

What's your opinion of the new-style winglets on the Thomson B737?

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 06:16 PM   #1778
The Dark Side

Ciao Cal. Personally speaking i don't like so much the scimitars, i prefer the old winglets. But the Thomson B737-800 in its striking livery looks beautiful with the winglets, with the scimitars and even without both.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #1779
The Dark Side

Many news i am waiting for:

Lufthansa A319
TAM A319
TACA A319
CSA A320
Aer Lingus A320
ELAL B737-800WL
Volaris A321WL
SAS A321
S7 A321
Qantas A330-300

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-18-2015, 11:52 PM   #1780
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

A 'small' Christmas Day to look forward to compared to others, my friend Great models though!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:57 AM   #1781
Ich bin ein Berliner!

MikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobby

Lovely new additions Alessandro.

I really like that China Eastern A320. I really don't know why i haven't ordered this model...
Looks like it's sold out at the ACB...
Etihad, SAS and a few others.
MikeDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:58 AM   #1782
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Ciao Cal. Personally speaking i don't like so much the scimitars, i prefer the old winglets. But the Thomson B737-800 in its striking livery looks beautiful with the winglets, with the scimitars and even without both.
Indeed my friend, I also prefer the old-style winglets on the B737. The new winglets on the B737 MAX will also be different to the current Scimitars, so hopefully they will be a bit more refined..!

- Cal.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:43 PM   #1783
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
A 'small' Christmas Day to look forward to compared to others, my friend Great models though!
Thanks my friend, more models are coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDJ View Post
Lovely new additions Alessandro.

I really like that China Eastern A320. I really don't know why i haven't ordered this model...
Looks like it's sold out at the ACB...
I decided to buy her after the beautiful photos posted by Silverbird: the model is wonderful, i suggest to add it in your beautiful collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Indeed my friend, I also prefer the old-style winglets on the B737. The new winglets on the B737 MAX will also be different to the current Scimitars, so hopefully they will be a bit more refined..!

- Cal.
I just would like more elegance my friend, the current scimitars are too big and not proportionate to the airplane.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #1784
The Dark Side

The models i am waiting for:

Lufthansa A319
TAM A319
TACA A319
CSA A320
Aer Lingus A320
ELAL B737-800WL
Volaris A321WL
Air China B777-300ER

Then i decided to buy also the Lufthansa A340-300, this after the beautiful photos of Michael/Conventi from Dusseldorf Airport. Another wonderful model i decided to buy is the amazing Uzbekistan B757-200, a current visitor at Rome FCO airport and one of the most beautiful liveries of the sky.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-22-2015, 04:05 PM   #1785
Triple-7 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I just would like more elegance my friend, the current scimitars are too big and not proportionate to the airplane.
From what I've seen of them, the MAX winglets are smaller and more streamlined - they look much better.

P.S; I'm certain you will love the Uzbekistan B757!!

- Cal.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: