New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
C-FIVS

AC773 is getting startedAC773 is getting startedAC773 is getting startedAC773 is getting started
New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger

This looks awesome!!!!!!!!! Look like no doors to close the hanger though.
GeminiJets Online - Gemini Airport
Attached Thumbnails
New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger-1.jpg   New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger-2.jpg   New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger-3.jpg   New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger-4.jpg   New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger-5.jpg  

New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger-6.jpg  

Old 01-27-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
RJ Second Officer

southwest123 needs to improve
Re: New Gemini Jets Widebody hanger

im probily going to get it
southwest123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon

I really like that Hangar. Much better then the Herpa ones! I will have to get some!
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
RJ Captain

Peak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributor

Is that new matting as well?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

How much room do they think we have ? :| That things huge.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #6
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Oh okey...... Probably costs half of what people payed for the Terminal..
This is a nice model, this gives me an idea of making it myself.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog

It's cool but I prefer my custom balsa and styrene hanger. Mine probably costs a ton less and is way more attractive in terms of custom detail including doors.
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #8
Antartic Explorer

Ryanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast icon

Noticed the helicopters in the last pic? theres a pair of them on one of the stands.
Ryanairflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanairflyer View Post
Noticed the helicopters in the last pic? theres a pair of them on one of the stands.
Out of scale.
They look like they are in 500 scale, The mobile airstairs behind it is larger than the helicopter.

Old 01-28-2010, 03:18 AM   #10
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Out of scale.
They look like they are in 500 scale, The mobile airstairs behind it is larger than the helicopter.
Not Necessarily, i've seen many types of helicopters next to RAF multi-engined a/c. They look about that size. Hope they are actuall GJ's
Old 01-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #11
Earning My Wings

SuriProf4 is flying under the radarSuriProf4 is flying under the radar

I think I will stick with Herpa Hangar in 1:400.....GJ hangar doesnot fit my airport scheme, and for some reason looks 'strange' to me. Donot think it is one that will grow on me, like the terminal did.

SuriProf4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

It seems alright. The herpa hangar looks better IMO.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #13
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

How much does it cost?
Old 01-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
Rex
W900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Not Necessarily, i've seen many types of helicopters next to RAF multi-engined a/c. They look about that size. Hope they are actuall GJ's
Well we won't know the truth if we don't know what chopper those are. To me the dimensions just look smaller. anyway The one on the right looks like a US Army "blackhawk"...

Old 01-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #15
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Nice to see that GJ still announce new accessoir for their airport. But to sad that its impossible to close the hangar doors.
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: