PHOTOS - J C Wings - IL-86 - Ural Airlines - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Second Officer

Agent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributorAgent X20 is an excellent contributor
PHOTOS - J C Wings - IL-86 - Ural Airlines

Well it is different.......LOL

.. comes with stand hole.. no stand...
Agent X20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
Re: PHOTOS - J C Wings - IL-86 - Ural Airlines

ah great, the second IL-86 is out! Will pic get it soon. And the choose at least one of the more interesting paint schemes fo rthis bird.
Thanks for the pics, Mr. Agent
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Awesome. I might have to get this one!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
Intercontinentaux

Interesting tail design, although the Aeroflot cheatline kills it. Let's hope JC Wings improve their quality control, I have the first Ural IL-86 and the center gear is crooked and one of the engines has glue haze.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

That will go great with my other Ural IL-86
Old 06-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #6
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

Guys, I'm quite extcited about these russians... Are there any flaws or bad features?
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: