1/400 eduard people? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-06-2017, 02:02 PM   #1
camera: canon eos 1200d

planemaster15 is flying under the radarplanemaster15 is flying under the radarplanemaster15 is flying under the radar
Question 1/400 eduard people?

Hello does anybody have and recommend the 1/400 Eduard figures and if you do how are you meant to stand them up as they don't seem as though they could stand up very well. Please reply I need to know if I do end up buying them. Also check out my other threads for my airport which is what I will use them on.
planemaster15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2017, 05:08 AM   #2
RJ Captain

RStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast iconRStretton is a diecast icon
Re: 1/400 eduard people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by planemaster15 View Post
Hello does anybody have and recommend the 1/400 Eduard figures and if you do how are you meant to stand them up as they don't seem as though they could stand up very well. Please reply I need to know if I do end up buying them. Also check out my other threads for my airport which is what I will use them on.
Standing them up is a real challenge as they are 2D. I kept a tab at the bottom and bent it around to make something you can glue down. They certainly aren't as good as the almost impossible to find Herpa 3D people. The other annoying thing is they are almost all holiday makers rather than ramp personnel.

http://yesterdaysairlines.weebly.com
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:42 AM   #3
camera: canon eos 1200d

planemaster15 is flying under the radarplanemaster15 is flying under the radarplanemaster15 is flying under the radar
Re: 1/400 eduard people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post
Standing them up is a real challenge as they are 2D. I kept a tab at the bottom and bent it around to make something you can glue down. They certainly aren't as good as the almost impossible to find Herpa 3D people. The other annoying thing is they are almost all holiday makers rather than ramp personnel.
Do you mind if you can post some pictures of what they look like on your airport
planemaster15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1/400, airport accessories, gse, gse accessories

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: