A350: From Manufacturing to Flight Tests, First Deliveries, Entry into Service - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #91
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: A350-900XWB F-WWCF Carbon Fibre Livery cn002

As you say beautiful! At first glance I thought it was a new Air New Zealand livery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #92
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Livery may be cool but I find this plane ugly as hell.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:57 PM   #93
RJ First Officer

TapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
As you say beautiful! At first glance I thought it was a new Air New Zealand livery!
Honestly first time I've spotted it, I also thought the same as this livery is quite similar like the ANZ All Blacks
TapAirPortugal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #94
RJ First Officer

TapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Almost agree with you, blame the wind tunnel test facility. This is a new design trend on commercial aviation nowawadays : similar to the 787, cockpit fuselage without that breaked curve between nose and cockpit windows that our eyes were used to see since the inception of the commercial aviation.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:50 AM   #95
First Officer

EI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Strangely enough, me too.. I hate the nose, looks awful!
EI-LAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:25 PM   #96
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapAirPortugal View Post
really a beauty, looking forward to see her in TP livery...enjoy it
(1) Please use existing threads
(2) Please follow the guidelines for posting a.net photos: http://www.wings900.com/vb/spotting/...ting-tips.html

Thank you
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #97
RJ First Officer

Monarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting startedMonarch2 is getting started
re: A350: From Manufacturing to Flight Tests, First Deliveries, Entry into Service

i really like it ! but i can see what every means about the nose !
Monarch2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:35 AM   #98
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
(1) Please use existing threads
(2) Please follow the guidelines for posting a.net photos: http://www.wings900.com/vb/spotting/...ting-tips.html

Thank you
Hi you have the bad habit of "touching" my posts. I got you in regards to jetphotos and airliners.net, fair enough and btw I didn't know about their photo policy for posting their pictures on other websites, but this is not the 1st time this happens, you did the same with my ANA All(most) fleet post. I understand you guys as a Wings900 members and working on this fantastic website are much more familiar with the site itself than all the other members, so please in future I recommend you send me a message JUSt FOR ME on how and what to post, rules etc, when you see something is not correct , instead of make it it public, we call this professionalism. All posts from other members on my ORIGINAL post were transferred to YOUR post which btw has nothing to do with my A350 carbon Livery post, meaning you basically are getting credits upon this post for something that you don't own or whatever, this is ridiculous with all respect.
Thanks
Old 02-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #99
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog
Re: The 3rd A350 with Carbon Signature Livery

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglehunter4 View Post
Looks like a kid with downs who just got smacked in the face by school bully covered in bathroom tiles.

Airbus has really declined over the years. First with A380 the "fatass of the skies", now this "kid with downs who just got smacked in the face by school bully of the skies".

It's sad to see how far they've fallen since the heydays of A340-500. I wonder what happened to all the European aesthetics that airbus is supposed to inherit. Japan Airlines must be working really hard to uglify themselves.

A350 appearance: 3/10 would not fly.

Let me step over to the next aisle and sign up for club 777X
Hahahaha
I saw a Korean Air A380 at Hartsfield, it looked like a beached whale.

The thing I dont like about the A350 is the cockpit windows racoon eye treatment otherwise it's a good copy of the 787.
El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #100
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog
re: A350: From Manufacturing to Flight Tests, First Deliveries, Entry into Service

El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #101
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapAirPortugal View Post
Hi you have the bad habit of "touching" my posts...
I'm trying to make any edits as transparent and "educational" for everyone else at the same time. I apologize if it came across as if I was picking on you - that wasn't my intention.

No thread opener takes credit for subsequent posts.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #102
Wings900 Team Member

Cockpit view

Old 02-17-2014, 07:07 PM   #103
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmu69 View Post
I'm trying to make any edits as transparent and "educational" for everyone else at the same time. I apologize if it came across as if I was picking on you - that wasn't my intention.

No thread opener takes credit for subsequent posts.
fair enough, thanks for your help and words
Old 03-25-2014, 09:23 PM   #104
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
A350 Qatar Airways

These the photos of the A350-900 in the lauch customer livery, Qatar Airways:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:05 AM   #105
Wings900 Team Member

Re: A350 Qatar Airways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
These the photos of the A350-900 in the lauch customer livery, Qatar Airways:
Sorry to be nitpicking, but I don't think it'll be the launch customer livery. It's merely a house livery with lauch customer stickers, just like we saw on the A380...

Not lauch customers, but underlining the idea...

Tags
a350, a50, airbus, b787, boeing

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: