"Kai Tak" action at SFO! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-10-2020, 10:39 PM   #1
Only I didn't say Fudge..

United930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dog
"Kai Tak" action at SFO!

Yesterday it was windy...VERY windy. Arrivals into SFO were changed to "the ones" (01L and 01R) which are predominantly used for domestic departures...not arrivals.

"Kai Tak" action at SFO!-alaskasfo.jpg

I have a great video of a flyover, but this website won't let me upload it...too bad! Maybe someone has some troubleshooting advice?
United930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2020, 06:54 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: "Kai Tak" action at SFO!

Are you able to post more pics?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:06 AM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Uploading it as a private video to YouTube might work for you.

At least you had good weather to go along with the wind. We had a significant storm passing by with winds 40 knots gusting 60 knots and heavy rain.. It's like fall never ended
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2020, 09:44 PM   #4
Only I didn't say Fudge..

United930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dog

If I can successfully upload it to my YouTube I will post a link or a link to it on google. I don't understand any of that stuff but my wife says she can make something happen.

We happened to be driving down 101 and were completely surprised to see a United 757 on finals right over us. So I insisted that we stop and watch for a while. Therefore we only had our phones. My wife was in charge of "stills" and I took some video.

Here are some of her catches...although the videos really capture the moment. That's why I wanted to uplaod it.

"Kai Tak" action at SFO!-sfoswiss2.jpg

"Kai Tak" action at SFO!-sfoalaska.jpg

"Kai Tak" action at SFO!-sfounitedexpress.jpg

"Kai Tak" action at SFO!-sfown.jpg
United930 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: