Pegasus Airlines B737W breaks down into three parts! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Pegasus Airlines B737W breaks down into three parts!

Hi.
A dramatic news today: a Pegasus Airlines B737-800WL during landing at Istanbul "Sabina Gokcen" airport has broken into three parts.
It seems there are no dead but many injuries.

https://youtu.be/DleR1d_Mg9o

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2020, 01:59 PM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Pegasus Airlines B737W breaks down into three parts!

183 people on board, the airplane was arriving from Izmir: it seems the B737W skidded off the runway.
This is the second episode after the B737W landing at Trabzon.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:21 PM   #3
The Dark Side

120 injuries, among them the two pilots. From pilots to ATC communication there are evidence of difficulties in controlling the airplane for the bad weather conditions.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I'm not flying this airline. 2 overruns in about a month? This is like the 3rd incident involving a Pegasus 737 sliding off a runway...
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #5
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I'm not flying this airline. 2 overruns in about a month? This is like the 3rd incident involving a Pegasus 737 sliding off a runway...
Do you think Pegasus Airlines should change pilots?

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-05-2020, 03:41 PM   #6
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Well it sure is coincidental that it's the same airline, and not everybody else's 737s running off runways..
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 02-05-2020, 04:37 PM   #7
The Dark Side

Quote:
Well it sure is coincidental that it's the same airline, and not everybody else's 737s running off runways..
It is clear Pegasus Airlines pilots are not able to control an airplane when the runway is wet...incredible!!!
And it is incredible, luckily, there aren't dead!

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-06-2020, 05:52 AM   #8
The Dark Side

This time, sadly, there are dead: 3 people lost their life and about all the people on board are wounded.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-06-2020, 06:31 AM   #9
Charter and regional

Danish Air Transport is flying under the radarDanish Air Transport is flying under the radar

Quote:
I completely agree with you!
It is all about the culture you have inside the flightdeck. How much pressure do you feel from the company? Should you go around? Should the first officer say something to the captain?
I know many new pilots working at different airlines across the globe, and safety culture is VERY different from one airline to another.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #10
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Pegasus seem to be trying to beat Lion Air, to see who can wreck more 737s...
Old 02-06-2020, 11:30 AM   #11
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Air Transport View Post
I completely agree with you!
It is all about the culture you have inside the flightdeck. How much pressure do you feel from the company? Should you go around? Should the first officer say something to the captain?
I know many new pilots working at different airlines across the globe, and safety culture is VERY different from one airline to another.
Agreed. Supposedly they touched down 1.5 kilometers after the threshold. Who in their right mind still lands a plane halfway down the runway.. We can't draw any conclusions yet though.

I've seen some security footage where the nosegear collapsed upon touchdown..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Pegasus seem to be trying to beat Lion Air, to see who can wreck more 737s...
And the media will tell you its Boeings fault.

Old Today, 08:47 AM   #12
The Dark Side

The Captain of the airplane has been arrested in Istanbul with the charges of "manslaughter and culpable injury to the detriment of several people".

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: