New SARS epidemic from China: airlines and airports. - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-27-2020, 03:58 PM   #31
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: New SARS epidemic from China: airlines and airports.

First case confirmed in my home country too. Good excuse to stay indoors, which I'd do anyway..
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2020, 09:03 AM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Hawaiian Airlines suspends flights to South Korea.
Cabo Verde Airlines suspends flights to Italy.
In Italy about 800 infected and 21 dead.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 04:54 AM   #33
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

American Airlines suspends all flights to Milan Malpensa until the end of April.
Turkish Airlines suspends all flights to Italy.
Wizz Air cuts 60% of its flights to Italy.
Korean Air suspends Incheon - Milan Malpensa flight until April 24th.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 03-01-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Old 03-02-2020, 10:47 AM   #34
The Dark Side

Cathay Pacific Group has over half of its fleet grounded

Jeju Air acquires Eastar Jet at a reduced price due to the coronavirus

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-03-2020, 05:08 PM   #35
The Dark Side

SAS cancels all flights to Northern Italy.
Ryanair cancels up to 25% of Italian short haul flights from March 17 to April 8.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-04-2020, 04:03 PM   #36
The Dark Side

Passenger on Turkish Airlines flight tests positive for coronavirus, plane grounded at Changi Airport

Delta reduces its Japan flight schedule due to coronavirus

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-05-2020, 08:52 AM   #37
The Dark Side

Dramatic news because of Covid-19:

ANA to temporarily suspend service on domestic routes due to the coronavirus

Japan Airlines announces a temporary reduction of domestic services in response to the coronavirus

Reuters: Lufthansa cuts capacity equivalent to 150 planes due to coronavirus!

airBaltic reduces flights to Milan

Norwegian drops 22 long-haul flights to the United States

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-06-2020, 08:45 AM   #38
The Dark Side

Aeroflot is suspending service to Hong Kong

IATA: Coronavirus could wipe out up to $113 billion in airline revenues this year

Due to coronavirus Austrian Airlines reduces its continental flight schedule by 20%

Brussels Airlines reduces its schedule by 23%

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #39
The Dark Side

airBaltic cancels all flights to/from Milan and Verona.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2020, 03:18 PM   #40
The Dark Side

Northern Italy is quarantined: 16 million people are quarantined because of Covid-19.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2020, 03:18 PM   #41
The Dark Side

Lufthansa Group plans to reduce flight schedule by up to 50 percent, may ground all Airbus A380s

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2020, 03:22 PM   #42
The Dark Side

It is terrible what it is happening because of Coronavirus: all the planet is hit and all airlines are struggling to survive. If the epidemic will not end in few months, from the civil aviation point of view i think many airlines will close.
But not Alitalia: in 4.5 billion year the sun will explode but Alitalia will still survive (with taxpyers money, of course).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-08-2020, 05:21 PM   #43
The Dark Side

Alitalia will stop all flights to Milan Malpensa reducing all flights to/from Milan Linate and Venice.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-09-2020, 06:10 AM   #44
The Dark Side

Milan Linate airport: over 30 flights from 6.50 am to 2 pm only 7 are confirmed, 27 flights deleted!
Alitalia, Iberia, British Airways, Blue Air, easyJet cancelled domestic flights towards Rome, Naples, Cagliari, Catania and international flights towards London, Frankfurt, Bruxelles, Paris.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-09-2020, 06:14 PM   #45
The Dark Side

Delta suspends Atlanta-Rome service March 11 through April 30

Alitalia to suspend all operations from Milan Malpensa Airport

Charter airlines lover