New SARS epidemic from China: airlines and airports. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-15-2020, 09:23 AM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: New SARS epidemic from China: airlines and airports.

Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Eurowings, Brussels Airlines, Austrian Airlines) continues to susped all flights to mainland China until the end of winter timetable.
ELAL suspends the Hong Kong route

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2020, 06:13 PM   #17
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Ukrainian SkyUP operated a repatriation flight from Wuhan to Kyiv with a B737-700WL.

Here in Italy the first dead for Coronavirus: a 77 years old man in Padova (Veneto region).

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 02-22-2020 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:39 AM   #18
The Dark Side

The Italian Air Force KC-767 has repatriated 19 Italian citizens that were on board of Diamond Princess, the quarantined cruise ship in Japan.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-22-2020, 08:41 AM   #19
The Dark Side

Here in Italy in just two days 40 infected and 2 dead.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-22-2020, 09:03 AM   #20
The Dark Side

Cargo convoy departs to China carrying medical supplies donated by Qatar Airways for Coronavirus relief

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-24-2020, 07:32 AM   #21
The Dark Side

Italy is the third country in the world after China and South Korea for Covid-19 infected (220 people) and dead (5 people).
An Alitalia airplane, departed Rome FCO Sunday evening and landed at Mauritius today morning has been blocked at the airport with 300 passengers on board; among them 70 Italiand coming from the regions where the virus is more present, so the authorities of Port Louis asked Italian passengers to stay in quarantine for a week or to immediately go back to Italy.
It seems 40 passengers decided for the return in Italy.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-24-2020, 09:11 AM   #22
The Dark Side

Air Busan reduces its schedule and suspends service

Bamboo Airways to temporarily suspend flights to Seoul

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-25-2020, 07:37 AM   #23
The Dark Side

Kuwait suspended flights to/from Italy.
Bulgaria Air suspended all flights to/from Italy.
At Prague airport seems there are specific gates for all flights coming from Italy, is it confirmed? Do you know if this is true?

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-25-2020, 09:09 AM   #24
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Seems Northern Italy is really being hammered by the virus. Good day to be in Rome Ale!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 09:26 AM   #25
The Dark Side

We are waiting Covid-19 even here in Rome Thom, unfortunately it is impossible to block it.
All people coming from Lombardia and Veneto will be quarantined all over the world.
In fact at Port Louis, Mauritius, authorities avoided the contact with 70-100 passengers coming from that two regions.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-25-2020, 10:54 AM   #26
The Dark Side

Even Seychelles and Giordania closed the borders to Italian citizens and flights from Italy.
The world is becoming crazy: the craziest news is that Romania closed the borders to Italians!
Romania! A country saved by Italian money and, in exchange, in about 20 years Romania opened and emptied its prisons invading Italy with the worst scum of the planet, starting an infinite chain of rapes, murders, robberies, filling Italy with gypsies and homeless people (for the happiness of our shameful, disgusting post-communist politicians), and now closes the borders and flights to/from Italy (the same of Albania in the years 1990's)!
Really incredible.
We are searching for the "zero patient": our shameful, disgusting communist politicians governing Italy without elections, did not put in quarantine 2.500 Chinese citizens coming back to Italy from China (Wuhan included) because "sign of racism", while quarantined all the Italians repatriated from Wuhan.
This is crazy, these disgusting post-communist are crazy!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 02-25-2020 at 11:44 AM.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:00 AM   #27
The Dark Side

Korean Air flight attendant diagnosed with coronavirus, may have flown to Los Angeles

Coronavirus: Lufthansa adopts a package of measures

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-26-2020, 09:50 AM   #28
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

May have flown to sounds like a lot of unnecessary uncertainty.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 04:48 PM   #29
The Dark Side

MSC Meraviglia

with 4.500 passengers and 1.600 crew has been denied the docking into two Caribbean ports, Jamaica and Cayman Islands, because of a single case of flu on board.
Racism? Madness? Who knows...

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-27-2020, 03:52 PM   #30
The Dark Side

MSC Meraviglia found a docking port in Mexico.
Israel closed the borders and the arrivals to all Italian passengers.
Alitalia is hard it by Coronavirus: a first passenger of Milan - Rome flight is positive to Covid-19, many flights are empty and about 4.000 employees will be fired.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: