...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-30-2017, 05:07 PM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?

Ciao to all my friends.
Lufthansa, one of the most important airlines of the world, adopted the current livery in 1988 and, while many other airlines changed livery many times, Lufthansa continued to wear its airplanes with the current white and blue colors.
Lufthansa livery is very often considered the mother of the various "euro-whites", a way to indicate liveries whitout fantasy, colors and particularly articulated drawings, but many other people think that Lufthansa did not change or refresh its livery because it is simply perfect, a real brand for one of the most important and successful airlines of the world.
What do you think?

Here some examples:

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2017, 05:35 PM   #2
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby
Re: ...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?

I've always considered Air France to be the "mother of Euro-white" not LH.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:50 PM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I really like their scheme... it's classy and timeless. I hope they don't change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
I've always considered Air France to be the "mother of Euro-white" not LH.
Indeed...

Old 07-31-2017, 06:49 PM   #4
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

I agree with Leo, it's a Eurowhite but it's classy.

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 03:50 AM   #5
Flyin' High

Robin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobby

Lufthansa's current livery is really nice. But if they decide to change, I hope it's something like the first concept. The other two are too big of a change in my opinion
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:15 AM   #6
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Lufthansa's livery is still very elegant and really fits them. I hope they'll keep this livery, or either go 'Hawaiian Airlines' on their new livery. If they go full 'Iberia' on their stylish livery...
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #7
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

I just hope that they don't go with a livery that is LCC-ish. Or like something that looks like China Eastern.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Reminds me of one of my favourite liveries of all time...BMI

Bmi.a330-200.g-wwbb.arp
Old 01-16-2018, 11:59 AM   #9
#covfefe!

Vic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dog

Charter, Austrian airline portals were picking up your post from the last year recently. What they missed was though, that all you posted was more like "fan art" than actual designs. But since they are talked about, here's my two cents:

No. 1.: Nice one, even classy - with the tail coloring slightly reminding one of El Al or Thai. Since rumors are that it will not be a re-design but some fine-tuning, it even seems realistic.
No. 2.: Gosh, my four-years-old nephew would have coloured the contours of that poor A319 nicer. Was that the work of a kid?
No. 3.: Too dark. I mean, WAY TOO dark. And besides, it reminds one too much of the current TUI "wave".

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things..."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Vic Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #10
RJ First Officer

Budgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dog

I for one loooove swooshes. If they go with something like the first one or the last one Charter posted, I would be very happy. I don't like this "rule" that flag carriers and full service airlines need to be mostly white, and only LCCs get to have colourful planes.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #11
Flyin' High

Robin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobby

The rumours I have heard is that silver is gonna be represented significantly in the new livery/tweak of the current livery. There's a B747-8 currently being resprayed (in the new livery) at Rome FCO
Old 01-17-2018, 05:26 AM   #12
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

All terrible or not fitting a legacy and national carrier like LH. The blue wave one ok, but not for a carrier like LH.
The crane has to stay in a yellow circle and not some fancy stuff with it done....

I vote for using this livery, either with the silver belly or the grey one, I dont mind.
It still fits to all their aircraft apart from A380. Flying Lufthansa almost every week and I DO care if my flag carrier looks like rubbish Iberia or if remains a statement and a carrier i would always recognize again and feel home when I board.
Attached Thumbnails
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?-659198.jpg  
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:29 AM   #13
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
I for one loooove swooshes. If they go with something like the first one or the last one Charter posted, I would be very happy. I don't like this "rule" that flag carriers and full service airlines need to be mostly white, and only LCCs get to have colourful planes.
There is no "rule" about it as Iberia and Alitalia prooved in the past. That livery was fitting them well. For Lufthansa is a bit different, conservative Airline, northern Country. No south european motivated swooshes or lot of colours...
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:00 AM   #14
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

There is also a discussion about this topic at airliners.net

On a brazilian site a new livery was spotted, that might be close to the new livery.

I hope it is not the new livery

https://caixapretadasolange.blogspot...-preta_17.html

scroll down to see the ? new livery ?

A picture of the new businessclass looks like it could be actually like this:

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:06 AM   #15
Flyin' High

If that's gonna be the new livery I have seen it all, terrible

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: