...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery? - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #106
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby
Re: ...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Lufthansa A321 D-AISP: first flight with the new livery Munich - Milan "Malpensa".

According to Lufthansa (i receive the newsletter because i am Lufthansa Miles & more member) the welcome of employees, passengers and customers is for the great majority positive. The most criticisms are about the lack of the historical yellow, but Lufthansa answers that the yellow is missing on the livery because it is something of particular and it is present on the tickets, lounges, inside cabin, ground and cabin crew uniforms etc.
Ignoring the reference to Lufthansa's blanket lies, this livery actually looks bearable on the A321. It's harder to notice the lack of color because of how small it is.

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2018, 05:25 PM   #107
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I think the reason why it looks ok on the A321 is that it's so similar to the Airbus house colours. We're used to seeing it like that.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:27 PM   #108
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

I agree that for A321s and small aircrafts, but with bigger ones, that is a different story. lols

Let's wait until an A380 gets painted with the new livery. I think the Queen is an in-between.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 03:48 PM   #109
RJ First Officer

Budgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post

I thought companies used to listen to their clients...?
I'm aware that basically no one will reject flying on LH just because of the livery, but I still think it's a weird, cold way to treat people
I wonder if they tested this with frequent fliers/focus groups? Seeing our and the a.nutters' responses, I can't really imagine a lot of people liking this...

It might have added some cost to the project, but would ultimately have allowed them to change direction before actually putting paint to plane
Old 02-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #110
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
I wonder if they tested this with frequent fliers/focus groups? Seeing our and the a.nutters' responses, I can't really imagine a lot of people liking this...

It might have added some cost to the project, but would ultimately have allowed them to change direction before actually putting paint to plane
Agree, but I'm not sure if they did the necessary studies about this.

Nonetheless, sooner or later we would have to put up with it. I'm putting this up for the sake of the 747s and 340s.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:18 PM   #111
Captain

kev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobby

Very disappointed with this new livery, very boring and unimaginative.
The A321 looks bland.

kev747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:51 AM   #112
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

I don't understand why they are making Yellow so prominent on branding yet nowhere to be seen on an aircraft? It feels schizophrenic if you ask me.

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:43 AM   #113
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

According to an internal memo some changes are going to be made: a lighter shade of blue and the crane logo next to the titles.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:17 PM   #114
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I'll be waiting...!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:32 PM   #115
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

They should also add the yellow back to the tail logo and the grey back to belly and engines
Old 02-25-2018, 06:47 PM   #116
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Maybe, maybe, maybe... The crane logo, the one next to the titles, is going to be yellow?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:01 AM   #117
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:26 PM   #118
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

https://www.businesstraveller.com/bu...y-three-weeks/

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #119
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That 2nd pic isn't real Ale
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:36 PM   #120
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
That 2nd pic isn't real Ale
I know Thom but just to see how the new livery wear the A320.
I continue to think this livery is not bad and, not having partiality, it could be appreciated once become a common view.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: