...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery? - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #91
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby
Re: ...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?

I donīt like the new livery. I canīt help. Just replace the crane with a dove and it would look like a mixture of a funeral service & NIVEA.

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2018, 01:59 PM   #92
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

You know what scares me now? The morons at IAG might decide that BA needs a new livery and ruin one of the best paint schemes in the skies. Honestly I don't know if we should care about that at this point. Alex Cruz destroyed the real BA long ago, now it's basically Easyjet+.

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #93
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
You know what scares me now? The morons at IAG might decide that BA needs a new livery and ruin one of the best paint schemes in the skies.

They already did it! Check out reply #69
#EmbracetheBlue #BAnewlivery

Old 02-04-2018, 08:42 PM   #94
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
They already did it! Check out reply #69
#EmbracetheBlue #BAnewlivery
Absolutely beautiful.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:58 PM   #95
Take Me Back

Maybe DLH should hire Anetters next time?

Old 02-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #96
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Saw her yesterday live twice....still...not impressed and the majority of feedback I heard from people or staff was negative. Too cold, missing the yellow, Looks like a funeral card were just a few comments. I wouldnt be surprised they will revise somehow...

See old and new together.....
Attached Thumbnails
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?-20180208_083046_resized.jpg  
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #97
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Saw her yesterday live twice....still...not impressed and the majority of feedback I heard from people or staff was negative. Too cold, missing the yellow, Looks like a funeral card were just a few comments. I wouldnt be surprised they will revise somehow...

See old and new together.....
Lufthansa A321 D-AISP: first flight with the new livery Munich - Milan "Malpensa".

According to Lufthansa (i receive the newsletter because i am Lufthansa Miles & more member) the welcome of employees, passengers and customers is for the great majority positive. The most criticisms are about the lack of the historical yellow, but Lufthansa answers that the yellow is missing on the livery because it is something of particular and it is present on the tickets, lounges, inside cabin, ground and cabin crew uniforms etc.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #98
Earning My Wings

levideson102 is flying under the radar

That is a much better livery IMO. A hint of yellow and some paint on the undercarriage works wonders, than just a white body
levideson102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:49 PM   #99
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

What an eyesore...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #100
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Lufthansa A321 D-AISP: first flight with the new livery Munich - Milan "Malpensa".

According to Lufthansa (i receive the newsletter because i am Lufthansa Miles & more member) the welcome of employees, passengers and customers is for the great majority positive. The most criticisms are about the lack of the historical yellow, but Lufthansa answers that the yellow is missing on the livery because it is something of particular and it is present on the tickets, lounges, inside cabin, ground and cabin crew uniforms etc.
Surprise, surprise

would you expect them to write "everybody said our new livery sucks " ? Not really ....
Old 02-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #101
Captain

Still the one and only...
Attached Thumbnails
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?-d-abzc-lufthansa-boeing-747-230bm_planespottersnet_364778_21b4f17dff.jpg  
Old 02-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #102
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Opinions are extremely negative on Facebook and Instagram, not only in Lufthansa's pages but also in aviation pages.

Lufthansa's answer to all the criticism:

"Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You will get used to it."

I thought companies used to listen to their clients...?
I'm aware that basically no one will reject flying on LH just because of the livery, but I still think it's a weird, cold way to treat people
Old 02-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #103
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Mr. Spohr (Lufthansa CEO):
..."Lufthansa was only interested in buying the ailing Italian flag carrier if it could be restructured and that there was little sign of that happening at present. Lufthansa’s new dark blue plane livery, unveiled on Wednesday, has caused much debate on social media after it was leaked last week, with some calling it boring and mourning the loss of the distinctive yellow color from the crane logo on the tail of the aircraft.
Spohr highlighted that the “melon yellow” would remain on areas such as accessories, amenity kits, blankets and uniforms.
“I would be sad if such a change didn’t lead to emotional discussions,”

Lufthansa’s Confusing New Brand Design Revealed

There had been rumors for quite a while of Lufthansa introducing a new livery for their planes, after having the same livery for about 30 years. On February 1 the new livery was unofficially revealed, in the sense that pictures of it started to appear online, even though the airline had scheduled a media reveal of the new livery on February 7 (today).

As expected, today Lufthansa has officially unveiled not just a new livery, but also a new brand design. As they describe it — “Heritage meets the future. Lufthansa presents a new brand design.” With this brand design, dark blue becomes the leading brand color, and yellow accentuates.
The airline held two events today, in Frankfurt and Munich, where they showed off a 747-8 and A321 sporting the new design. Lufthansa suggests that the response to the new appearance has been predominantly positive, though notes that some people miss the traditional yellow tone. I’m not sure I’d agree that the response has been overwhelmingly positive, though I don’t remember the last time an airline introduced a new livery and people initially liked it.
Lufthansa notes that the yellow tone “will receive a specific function to serve as a means of orientation and differentiation” (I don’t actually know what that means), and says that the color will be found in the future on every boarding pass and at every Lufthansa counter at the airport.

Here’s what Lufthansa’s CEO has to say about the redesign:
“Lufthansa has changed and is more modern and successful than ever. From now on, this will also be visible to the public through a new design”, says Carsten Spohr, Chairman of the Executive Board of Deutsche Lufthansa AG. “The crane has always been with us and clearly stands for the promising performance from Lufthansa. To this day, it still stands as a symbol of highest quality, excellent service, flying expertise, reliability, innovative spirit; and it stands for trust.”
The airline claims that they decided on this livery after considering more than 800 designs:
The design was developed in a complex process with numerous experts. After intensive preliminary studies, more than 800 designs and own color developments in the laboratory, the new aircraft design was completed. In keeping with the airline’s claim to be premium, the blue color of the livery will dominate the sky and the world’s airports for the next few decades.
It took 800 designs to decide on this simple copy of the Qantas livery (in blue instead of red, and with the crane instead of the kangaroo)?!?
It’s not just planes that will be repainted, but over the next couple of years Lufthansa will also be exchanging up to 160 million items onboard to feature the new branding, including tableware, amenity kits, blankets, pillowcases, and more. Furthermore, while Lufthansa isn’t completely reworking employee uniforms, they are adding some accessories featuring the new branding.

As part of this rebranding, Lufthansa will be launching a new #SayYesToTheWorld brand campaign. This campaign will “question familiar ways of thinking and habits.” I guess we’ll see more on that campaign soon.
What’s interesting here is that Lufthansa will essentially have two different logo designs going forward. For reference, up until now they’ve used the following logo, incorporating blue and yellow:

Meanwhile going forward their logos will be blue and white or yellow and white, as you can see below:

While Lufthansa has a lot of brand recognition in Germany, that’s less the case in other parts of the world. As a result, you’d think a single, consistent logo for an airline would make sense. That’s why I find it weird that check-in counters will have a yellow and white logo, planes will have a blue and white logo, etc. Isn’t that unnecessarily complicated?

Charter airlines lover
Old 02-09-2018, 03:28 PM   #104
The Dark Side

...Lufthansa suggests that the response to the new appearance has been predominantly positive, though notes that some people miss the traditional yellow tone. I’m not sure I’d agree that the response has been overwhelmingly positive, though I don’t remember the last time an airline introduced a new livery and people initially liked it...

Charter airlines lover
Old 02-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #105
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
I thought companies used to listen to their clients...?
Nowadays that seems highly overrated, unfortunately.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: