...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery? - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-03-2018, 04:38 AM   #61
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby
Re: ...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?

YA has arrived back in Frankfurt.
Attached Thumbnails
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?-dabya.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2018, 06:08 AM   #62
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
No it hasn't arrived in Frankfurt, it has arrived in Hamburg for some cabin work.
FlyingFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:41 AM   #63
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Does this mean Lufthansa Regional/CityLine will get a rebrand too?
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2018, 06:47 AM   #64
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I like it: refined and fresh.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:55 AM   #65
First Officer

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
THIS is NOT Lufthansa anymore.... Yellow had been on the planes since 1955 in one way or the other....it has been in the flag since the start.

and no, it will not grow on me more over the days and years....to simple, cold and meaningless. These colours could be fitting and elegant in a different manner on the aircraft, but leaving so much White like fuselage and engines....sucks.
QF is something different, as their red reflects a warm colour. This livery has no warmth at all. Silver/Blue fits nicely in interior, but exterior is difficult and this livery is no success. I guess majority will not like it in Germany....maybe they will re-think again (I hope).
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:01 AM   #66
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
I guess majority will not like it in Germany....maybe they will re-think again (I hope).
It wouldn't be the first time. Remember the 737-200 with yellow tail and belly?

Old 02-03-2018, 07:05 AM   #67
First Officer

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Yep Allan. That was interesting, but fitted more to Condor for example....

I also keep Air India or the World Tails in mind, where the critics made them change again.
For me really simple, this typical yellow tone belongs to Lufthansa somehow.
That change is too radical.I fly Lufthansa almost every week and will keep doing so, but this will not change me disliking it.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:59 AM   #68
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
How I wish Lufthansa could also go back to their regular colors.
Opinion of people at Facebook have been extremely negative, fortunately!
Lufthansa should really be ashamed of this.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:31 AM   #69
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

British Airways unveils new corporate identity

Much Changes. Good remains. #BritishNew
Attached Thumbnails
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?-sem-t-tulo.jpg  
Old 02-03-2018, 08:42 AM   #70
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

It gets my vote! I think it's very slick looking and classy.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:58 AM   #71
Brexit is a lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
It gets my vote! I think it's very slick looking and classy.
And what do you think of the new Lufthansa scheme?

Old 02-03-2018, 09:07 AM   #72
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
And what do you think of the new Lufthansa scheme?
It's alright I guess!
Old 02-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #73
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Here's another picture

Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #74
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
British Airways unveils new corporate identity

Much Changes. Good remains. #BritishNew
Please tell me you're joking, my friend, this can't be true Leo!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:25 AM   #75
RJ First Officer

Budgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Here's another picture

If you cover the tail with your hand, it looks like they chartered an aircraft to expand their capacity for the summer...

Its not the worst new livery in the world, but I think Lufthansa corporate erred too much on the side of caution and conservatism. I too miss the yellow, and those pure white engines are so blah.

I'd like to see someone photoshop those engines blue like the tail and see how that compares to reality.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: