...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery? - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #31
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: ...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?

Let's see how the real airplane will look like. We speculated about Alitalia, American Airlines, Etihad new liveries, for example, then they all looked amazing. Maybe also this Lufthansa livery will be ok...

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2018, 03:15 PM   #32
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I'm have to say I disagree with you there, Charter. The Alitalia is just kind of 'meh.' AA has grown on me, but not a whole lot. Etihad? Geez, that's even worse than JAL!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:20 PM   #33
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I have to agree with Charter, since I like all three liveries metioned... even if I think these airlines didn't need new liveries

Old 01-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #34
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Why did they do away with the yellow? That color has been there with them for ages. And it is the color most people associate with Germany nowadays.

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:06 PM   #35
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
I second that my friend...remember when Japan Airlines changed their elegant red sun livery to the dull current colours? I hope LH donít go that route...

A combination of these two would have been a dream

Old 01-23-2018, 09:21 AM   #36
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Someone at LH managed to grab a quick photo.
Attached Thumbnails
...and if Lufthansa would decide to change livery?-dlh_2018.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:43 AM   #37
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Huge dislike!
Old 01-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #38
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post

A combination of these two would have been a dream
the tsurumaru one is the classiest one compared to their current livery which is meh.

Looks based on the pics, it is just an update with the tail, unless they go on full qantas on this one.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:04 PM   #39
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Makes sense with the hidden tail of their 9th A350. But what about the front of the aircraft?
FlyingFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:58 PM   #40
Take Me Back

Quote:
Is there a place to vomit nearby?

Old 01-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #41
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor

Quote:
Looks to me that someone did a quick photoshop of an A350 from an inflight magazine or something using the tail picture from the factory. You can clearly see blue splotches on the tail and the wing root has obvious grey paint left over from the now old livery. Don’t be “vomiting” yet; let’s wait for an official Lufthansa announcement before we get our hopes up (or down).

American787

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:24 PM   #42
Rookie

AustralianMd-11 is getting startedAustralianMd-11 is getting startedAustralianMd-11 is getting startedAustralianMd-11 is getting started

Might as well leave them in the Airbus colours, look pretty much the same if these photos are in fact the new livery. To be honest, I kind of like it, it radiates a business/premium feel by removing the yellow and darkening the blue. I am sure many of you disagree because a lot of you guys are Europe based and you likely have memories with the blue and yellow livery and reminisce those times, I however never remember seeing a Lufthansa aircraft in the flesh other than the 748 that came to Sydney a couple of years ago, which was amazing. I do not see why Lufthansa is changing their livery. Usually this is because of a change in leadership or and emerging from ashes or something of the like but Lufthansa as far as I can see has nothing too important in the books until the 77X is introduced in the early 20's. I will be traveling on them when I go to Europe in June and by then there should be a couple of a/c in the new livery so I might make a judgment between the two then but for now, I welcome the change.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:01 AM   #43
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

I guess we'll just have to play the waiting game and just specukate.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:11 AM   #44
First Officer

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

It looks like it is what we saw....getting regular mails due to my Frequent Flyer Membership from LH.
I noticed in today's mail in the Background style of mails have changed.
They show blue and silver, no more yellow. I wish this is only a co-incidence, but fear it is not....

This livery, if it comes, is just plain boring. If choosing silver and dark blue, which is nice....you could have made a lot more out of it. This is simply meaningless.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:36 PM   #45
First Officer

There was a picture going on around Facebook about a picture of D-ABYA being accidentally shown with the livery that was shown here with the Qantas-ish tail.
Although a lot of people I know was reputing that it was a fake.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: