News of civil aviation world. - Page 97 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:23 AM   #1441
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Good excuse to come to Rome again! Congrats on this addition!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2019, 04:33 PM   #1442
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Got the Estelar (HiFly, actually) A340 in Recife back in 2017, performing a New Year's Eve charter flight from Portugal.

A340 Estelar/HiFly by Leonardo Mello, no Flickr
Old 12-26-2019, 09:12 AM   #1443
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Avio Express will lease four A320 to LOT.

Azimuth Airlines started to fly to Munich with the SSJ-100

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2019, 02:49 PM   #1444
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Ernest Airlines (Italy) operating flights towards Albania and Ukraine, will stop flying January 13th 2020.
Italian Civil Aviation authorities will revoke the AOC because of some airline defaults. The possibility to fly until January 13th is because of Christmas holidays and because to allow all the passengers that already booked the tickets to go back home.
Another Italian airline disappearing.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 12-30-2019 at 05:12 AM.
Old 12-30-2019, 04:31 AM   #1445
The Dark Side

Etihad different liveries:

B787-9 "Choose Italy livery"

B787-9 "Choose USA livery"

B787-9 "Choose China livery"

A380 "Choose the United Kingdom"

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-30-2019, 04:32 AM   #1446
The Dark Side

I ask Herpa, instead of producing all the Emirates models on the Earth, why not to produce these beautiful special liveries?

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-30-2019, 05:00 AM   #1447
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

WOW Ale, so many special liveried B787s and A380s...I agree with you, my friend, we need more of these beauties from Abu Dhabi. They've really gone on a promotion drive, haven't they? However, Emirates special liveried A380s are still pending, my friend.
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 05:15 AM   #1448
The Dark Side

Prime Air B767-300 promoting "Jack Ryan" movie

Surinam Airlines adds the first B777-200ER

Swift Air (USA) becomes iAero Airways

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-30-2019, 05:16 AM   #1449
The Dark Side

Aerolineas Argentinas A340-300 last flight.
On December 9th 2019 Aerolineas Argentinas performed the last A340-300 flight with LV-FPV airplane, Skyteam livery.
The airlines, in serious troubles and close to default, phased out the model.

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-30-2019, 06:47 AM   #1450
The Dark Side

Holiday Europe A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-30-2019, 08:00 AM   #1451
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Shame that Aerolineas Argentinas phased out the A340, beautiful combination of livery and aircraft!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:03 AM   #1452
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
WOW Ale, so many special liveried B787s and A380s...I agree with you, my friend, we need more of these beauties from Abu Dhabi. They've really gone on a promotion drive, haven't they? However, Emirates special liveried A380s are still pending, my friend.
Lucky you Homzie, i know Herpe will never realize all these spectacular Etihad Airways B787-9's and A380's while i imagine an "army" of Emirates B777-300ER's and A380's are arriving in 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-30-2019, 02:24 PM   #1453
The Dark Side

Unleashed special liveries...LATAM B777-300ER "Star Wars livery"

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-02-2020, 03:34 PM   #1454
The Dark Side

Air Kiribati (Kiribati Islads, Pacific Ocean) receives the first E190-E2

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-13-2020, 12:53 PM   #1455
The Dark Side

Can Flybe avoid bankruptcy?

This news seems like Monarch..."speculations"...then the airline failed.
I hope FlyBe-Virgin Connect will find the strength and the money to continue to fly.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: