News of civil aviation world. - Page 93 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:59 PM   #1381
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

ELAL Queen will fly the last revenue flight tomorrow.
Sad day for all the civil aviation enthusiast.

Vietjet orders 15 A321XLR
The XLR version as a range of up to 4700 nautical miles with 30% lower fuel consumption per seat.

LOT E195 SP-LNC special livery

Korean Air B747-8i HL7630 "Children's livery"

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2019, 04:26 AM   #1382
RJ First Officer

SandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast icon

Iberia are buying Air Europa!

https://t.co/2b8t9f8LR5?amp=1
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:39 AM   #1383
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandborgAirport View Post

1 billion Euro!
When an airline has clear ideas in mind!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 11-04-2019, 10:13 AM   #1384
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

As a SkyTeam loyalist and frequent flyer, seeing UX being taken over by IB is quite a shame. But I never expected this news when waking up this morning.. Interesting as they don't at all have similar fleets, but I get Iberia's p.o.v. in that they want to grow a bigger presence in MAD.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 03:03 PM   #1385
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandborgAirport View Post

Aviation (and business in general) is scary sometimes
Old 11-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #1386
The Dark Side

From South America, Peruvian Airlines and Star Perů merged forming a single airline thanks to a new owner.
Peruvian Airlines was grounded but with the merge it will restart to fly.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-06-2019, 03:43 AM   #1387
The Dark Side

WOWair will fly again, PLAY the new name.
https://simpleflying.com/wow-air-relaunch-as-play/

Former Wow Air board members vowed to bring back a new airline for Iceland following the demise of Wow Air.
Initially using the working name of WAB (We Are Back) Air, the prospective airline has announced it will fly as PLAY.

The upstart describes itself:
PLAY is a new Low Cost Airline operating to and from Iceland. PLAY will provide affordable travel in new Airbus aircraft. PLAY is in everything we do, with professionalism at the core. At PLAY, safety comes first, with our core principles being on-time performance, simplicity, happiness and low prices.
The company also issued this statement:
A new Icelandic low cost airline has announced its name as PLAY.
PLAY consists of people with a wide range of experience from the aviation industry from airlines such as WOW air and Air Atlanta. The CEO of PLAY is Arnar Már Magnusson.

PLAY flies with Airbus A321 aircraft and will serve destinations across Europe. As of summer of 2020 the fleet will consist of six aircraft expanding to ten within three years. Plans are to add destinations in North America in spring 2020.
Sales start in November and thousand tickets will be given away to mark the occasion.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 11-06-2019 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Image sizes
Old 11-06-2019, 01:02 PM   #1388
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
From South America, Peruvian Airlines and Star Perů merged forming a single airline thanks to a new owner.
Peruvian Airlines was grounded but with the merge it will restart to fly.

...and Etihad B787-9 "Manchester City" A6-BND.

the first Austrian Airlines A320 with sharklets OE-LZF

LOT Dash 8-400 SP-EQK special livery

SkyUp B737-800W

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 11-06-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:37 PM   #1389
The Dark Side

The real United Airlines B737W "Star Wars" livery

Air Macau (Macau) is considering to add A330's and/or A350's for its possible future long haul destinations in Europe and USA.

https://atwonline.com/airlines/air-m...debodies-fleet

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ax900RS1euAbMd

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-08-2019, 02:59 PM   #1390
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

TPG got some nice on-board photos, showing the light and dark sides of the seats (ABC vs DEF)

https://thepointsguy.com/news/united...nes-star-wars/

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 11-18-2019, 02:46 PM   #1391
The Dark Side

Air Arabia orders 120 A320neo including A321XLR.
I am happy the XLR version is having all these orders even if i see a lot of problems for Herpa in case they would release the version.

Garuda Indonesia takes delivery of the first A330-900neo.

Emirates orders 50 A350-900.
Replacing the B777's fleet in my opinion Emirates has decided for the most beautiful airplane.

Fiji Airways received the first two A350-900's ordered in the past.

Cabo Verde Airlines uses the beautiful B757-200WL for flights toBoston (USA).

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-19-2019, 12:13 AM   #1392
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, I agree with you regarding the A350 as Emirates B777 replacement. How are you feeling, my friend?
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:56 AM   #1393
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Just noticed on A.Net the factory that makes the fuselage sections for the 747 has closed.....

1939 - 2011

Last edited by vince1159; 11-21-2019 at 10:59 AM.
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:25 AM   #1394
Admin

What about the -8 then? Will it have impact on the production of the 747-8?

Old 11-21-2019, 12:30 PM   #1395
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
What about the -8 then? Will it have impact on the production of the 747-8?
They're going to complete the remaining orders and that's it by the sounds of it...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: