News of civil aviation world. - Page 91 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:18 AM   #1351
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

I think it's the best option Alessandro. There isn't always as much news regarding airports, mostly airlines..

CSA Czech Airlines will take 4x CS300
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #1352
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I think it's the best option Alessandro. There isn't always as much news regarding airports, mostly airlines..

And 3 A321XLRs, CS300 will look good in their livery.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 04:42 AM   #1353
Earning My Wings

Urggo is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post

Good on them, I flew with CSA twice and liked it
Urggo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2019, 10:47 AM   #1354
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Gulf Air B787-9 in special "70th Anniversary livery"

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:41 AM   #1355
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

The subtle livery of Luke Air (formally Blue Panorama)
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-a7aca.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:25 AM   #1356
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post

This is a joke! "Shrove Tuesday"!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:37 AM   #1357
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That's... Interesting...
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 10-26-2019, 11:50 AM   #1358
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Absolutely mixed feelings about this. I think this livery is a mess, but I kinda like it.
The name is awful... and i'm very sad to see the name Blue Panorama disappear

it seems that i'll have to get rid of another carrier at Snowflake, unless Herpa release this Luke Air A330 soon. Which I highly wonder.
Old 10-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #1359
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

The last day of TAP A340 ops. I think the final flight was to/from Recife.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:23 PM   #1360
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Absolutely mixed feelings about this. I think this livery is a mess, but I kinda like it.
The name is awful... and i'm very sad to see the name Blue Panorama disappear

it seems that i'll have to get rid of another carrier at Snowflake, unless Herpa release this Luke Air A330 soon. Which I highly wonder.
I hope this is not a sign of short life for the airline!

Blue Panorama is in troubles but not more than Alitalia or the other (few) Italian airlines; very often changing livery and name is the last attempt to save the situation.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-26-2019, 03:19 PM   #1361
The Dark Side

Re: World airports news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Milan Linate airport, a completely new airport, will reopen on October 26th 06:00 PM for the first landing flight and 27th 06:00 AM for the first takeoff flight.
I can't wait to see the first pictures of this new, important airport.
Water cannon salute for Alitalia A320 landing, the first airplane to land for Milan Linate reopen.
http://vs.ansa.it/sito/video_mp4_exp...6192237879.mp4

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 10-30-2019 at 05:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2019, 04:36 PM   #1362
Admin

Last KLM 747-400 flights to Chicago ORD and Nairobi NBO.

Water cannon salute and wing wave recorded at ORD

https://www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl/nieu...te-klm-747-uit

Old 10-29-2019, 11:15 AM   #1363
The Dark Side

Starlux from China receives the first aircraft, an A321neo.
A350-900 and -1000 will arrive in 2021 and 2022.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-30-2019, 01:57 PM   #1364
RJ Second Officer

SandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributor

The first SAS ATR72 in the new colours: https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/vie...C=&picid=10494
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 01:01 PM   #1365
The Dark Side

Thomas Cook Scandinavia becomes Sunclass Airlines.
"Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia has been rescued. Petter Stordalen and private equity firms Altor and TDR Capital has agreed to buy the assets of the bankrupt carrier".
With the new owner for the near future the airline will work with both names and the logo will be the same but with the new name

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: