News of civil aviation world. - Page 72 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:09 PM   #1066
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

United Airlines will paint two B757-200's in special liveries designed by two women:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2019, 05:13 PM   #1067
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

A sad image of grounded B737 MAX, even if the model is asked to fly again soon by all the major airlines "because of its fuel efficiency, longer range, passenger capacity".

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:51 PM   #1068
RJ First Officer

Budgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
United Airlines will paint two B757-200's in special liveries designed by two women:
Yay, one of the ones I voted for! I like the colour palette on these a lot, and the NY design is fun enough and not too silly. I don’t love the sunglasses on the SF plane

Old 05-17-2019, 08:41 PM   #1069
RJ First Officer

The_K is flying under the radar

On that 737 MAX picture, see the two United. Not sure, but the one to the right may already have the new livery.
The_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:48 PM   #1070
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_K View Post
On that 737 MAX picture, see the two United. Not sure, but the one to the right may already have the new livery.
The one on the right is actually Copa Airlines
Old 05-18-2019, 04:27 PM   #1071
The Dark Side

TUI Group added extra capacity with A320 and A321:

CS-TKU

ES-SAP

ES-SAK

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-19-2019, 08:58 AM   #1072
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

First A330 for National.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-eiewh.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:18 AM   #1073
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Nice one on the National!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:29 PM   #1074
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The National A330 remind me of the Aigle Azur A330.
Two great Silver-and-Blue liveries for these buses!!!
Old 05-19-2019, 04:08 PM   #1075
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

The first aircraft to be delivered in the revised HOP livery.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-fhbll.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:00 AM   #1076
The Dark Side

RwandAir, the flag carrier of the Republic of Rwanda (Africa), on May 18th started to fly to Guangzhou (China) with the A330-200.
When ready, the route will be performed by the A330neo.
From late June Tel-Aviv route will be added.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 05-22-2019 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:34 PM   #1077
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, didn’t Turkish Airlines do something similar to TC-JJU one of their B777s?
This news is especially for you Homzie:

Air India to operate the Boeing 747-400 on two domestic routes in June

Four B747-400's still active with Air India, from June 1st the Queen will perform two daily routes from Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
This is just one of the changes due to Jet Airways demise.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-21-2019, 11:17 PM   #1078
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
This news is especially for you Homzie:

Air India to operate the Boeing 747-400 on two domestic routes in June

Four B747-400's still active with Air India, from June 1st the Queen will perform two daily routes from Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
This is just one of the changes due to Jet Airways demise.

That's great news, my friend!!! I think it is to fill up Jet Airways domestic routes, which is why BA is adding a 3rd daily flight BA135/BA134 from June 3. But, they don't send B744s here anymore, only B787-9 and B772...The amount of traffic flying from BOM to LHR is so much that they should send 1x A380 and 1x B744, which will go absolutely full, Ale! Well, BA doesn't see it that way, unfortunately!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:25 PM   #1079
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
That's great news, my friend!!! I think it is to fill up Jet Airways domestic routes, which is why BA is adding a 3rd daily flight BA135/BA134 from June 3. But, they don't send B744s here anymore, only B787-9 and B772...The amount of traffic flying from BOM to LHR is so much that they should send 1x A380 and 1x B744, which will go absolutely full, Ale! Well, BA doesn't see it that way, unfortunately!
Airlines like Air Asia India, GoAir, Air India Express, IndiGo, SpiceJet don't fill the gap on the domestic routes? Both distances Dehli - Mumbay and Dehli - Kolkata are around 1.400 km.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2019, 12:08 AM   #1080
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, it is not about distances...the flight time is 1hr 45m. to reach Mumbai from Delhi but the amount of people traveling from Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai made AI take this decision, my friend! Kolkata is also an important destination for travelers from Delhi specially in this school, colleges and office vacation time here in India! So...besides, B747s are very rare at Mumbai (only Lufthansa and THAI fly them - though I wish so did BA) specially on domestic routes. That's what I presume, don't know the reason behind B744s on domestic routes but, people are happy with it here!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: