News of civil aviation world. - Page 71 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #1051
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Not really a news but something relating the B737 classics.
Even Ellinair (leisure airline from Greece) is using two of its three B737-300 in fleet with the winglets, a very elegant bird!
LZ-BVL

LZ-BVM

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2019, 07:33 AM   #1052
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Gulf Air are reviving the 1970s livery on their next 787. Due to the Qatari blockade the design has had to be modified to omit the burgundy.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-gf1983.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:03 AM   #1053
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The "Dreams Take Flight" 787 is fantastic, and Gulf Air 787-9 in retro colors will be simply stunning!

Old 08-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #1054
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Was informed today that Qantas is now doing trials for SYD-LHR and SYD-JFK nonstop.
They will run test flights with scientists and airline employees on board (40 or so).

Wow, will be a long hop those journeys....But to be frank, I survived the 18.45 flight from EWR to SIN as well, I didnt feel tired nor dried out or anything else. But of course that is a matter also which class you travel. Wouldnt do it surely in Eco, then I rather have a pit stop in SIN or BKK...
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:30 AM   #1055
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

WOW WOW WOW
What a beauty!
This is a B737-200 of Aviatsa Honduras

Herpaaaaaaaaa, among (too) many Emirates models, will you find the time and the space to realize this wonderful beauty?!

Charter airlines lover
Old 08-30-2019, 03:37 PM   #1056
The Dark Side

Fosun Tourism Group (China) acquires 25% of Thomas Cook (airlines).

Fosun Tourism Group acquires 25% of Thomas Cook’s airline divisions

Charter airlines lover
Old 08-30-2019, 03:38 PM   #1057
The Dark Side

New Uganda Airlines started operations on August 27th, Entebbe - Nairobi the first route.
The airline operates two CRJ900.

Charter airlines lover
Old 08-31-2019, 04:22 AM   #1058
The Dark Side

What is this beauty!!!

This B787-9 was built for Hong Kong Airlines, then her has become promoter for the Employees Community fund of Boeing, providing humanitarian help throughout the USA.
Rolled out on August 16th 2019.

Charter airlines lover
Old 09-03-2019, 08:22 AM   #1059
The Dark Side

Maybe another "ghost" airline? These news are really sad.
Aigle Azur is a leisure and scheduled airline based in Paris "Orly".

Aigle Azur to reorganize and enters receivership

Charter airlines lover
Old 09-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #1060
The Dark Side

Another sad day for all the civial aviation fans and, especially, Mad dog lovers: American Airlines says "goodbye" to the MD-80, retiring its last 26 MD-80's.
American Airlines operated up to 362 MD-80's, an incredible number of this wonderful airplane.

Charter airlines lover
Old 09-06-2019, 09:37 AM   #1061
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Maybe another "ghost" airline? These news are really sad.
Aigle Azur is a leisure and scheduled airline based in Paris "Orly".

Aigle Azur to reorganize and enters receivership

Aigle Azur will suspend all operations by September 7th 2019, after 73 years of activity (founded in 1946).
50.000 passengers grounded.
Goodbye Aigle Azur, another sad day for civil aviation.

"In connection with the French civil aviation authorities and the receivership procedures, Aigle Azur, in great economic difficulty, is unfortunately obliged to cancel all flights from Saturday, September 7.
In fact, the financial situation of the company and the resulting operational difficulties make it impossible to ensure flights beyond the evening of September 6, 2019.
As of September 7, 2019, regardless of the departure airport, Aigle Azur flights are canceled".

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 09-06-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-08-2019, 06:48 AM   #1062
The Dark Side

Luckily, for an airline gone a new airline arrives: Holiday Europe is a new Bulgarian airline, started operations on August 24th 2019 (first flight Antalya - Nuremberg).
By October 2019 the airline plans to increase the fleet up to 7 A321's.

Charter airlines lover
Old 09-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #1063
RJ Second Officer

SandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributor

SAS will unveil a new livery next Thursday (19th Sept).
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:14 AM   #1064
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Unpopular opinion: I severely dislike their current livery, let's see what they come up with.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 01:30 PM   #1065
The Dark Side

Air Antwerp (Belgium) today started operations with the first flight among Antwerp and London-City with a Fokker 50.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: