News of civil aviation world. - Page 60 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:25 AM   #886
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Really?? That's too bad.

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #887
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, it is not about distances...the flight time is 1hr 45m. to reach Mumbai from Delhi but the amount of people traveling from Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai made AI take this decision, my friend! Kolkata is also an important destination for travelers from Delhi specially in this school, colleges and office vacation time here in India! So...besides, B747s are very rare at Mumbai (only Lufthansa and THAI fly them - though I wish so did BA) specially on domestic routes. That's what I presume, don't know the reason behind B744s on domestic routes but, people are happy with it here!!!
Losing Jet (which still hurts me to this day) means lots of airlines are upscaling equipment to BOM and DEL primarily. KLM for instance starts AMS-BLR 3x weekly, compared to Jet's daily A330.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:00 PM   #888
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
I have to say Eva air 777F will look rather nice
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #889
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
I have to say Eva air 777F will look rather nice
They're already operating it! See pics here.

Really can't look as good as their Jumbos... and the new scheme isn't better than the previous one, in my opinion
Old 05-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #890
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
They're already operating it! See pics here.

Really can't look as good as their Jumbos... and the new scheme isn't better than the previous one, in my opinion
The wave is a great look, but KLM and EVA both butchered it

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:34 PM   #891
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Well Leo thabks for that but we all dont spend our times looking up new liverys and so on. The 747's look lovely in that scheme and so do the 777's i wouldnt mind a example in 1/500
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:21 PM   #892
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Swift Air (Phoenix, USA) livery. It operates business and commercial flights, including charter flights to leiusure destinations.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:39 PM   #893
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Swift Air (Phoenix, USA) livery. It operates business and commercial flights, including charter flights to leiusure destinations.
I give up!
Old 05-23-2019, 04:23 PM   #894
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Air Antwerp looking to become the new VLM. Hopefully the Fokker 50s will make a return to LCY.

https://www.aviation24.be/airports/a...y-air-antwerp/

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:48 PM   #895
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post

Avianca Brazil suspended operations after its AOC is revoked.

https://worldairlinenews.com/2019/05...oc-is-revoked/

Charter airlines lover
Old 05-26-2019, 07:02 PM   #896
RJ First Officer

The_K is flying under the radar

Another one bites the dust: Avianca Brasil has been grounded.
The_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:16 PM   #897
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_K View Post
Another one bites the dust: Avianca Brasil has been grounded.
I hope it is not a problem of Avianca Group.

Delta received the first wonderful A330neo.

JAL unveiled the B787-9 "Arashi Hawaii Jet", a special livery dedicated to the 20th year of a Japanese boy band.

JAL A350-900 will start operations on September 1st with Tokyo "Haneda" - Fukuoka route.
These the liveries of the first three A350's:

Charter airlines lover
Old 05-26-2019, 10:19 PM   #898
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Losing Jet (which still hurts me to this day) means lots of airlines are upscaling equipment to BOM and DEL primarily. KLM for instance starts AMS-BLR 3x weekly, compared to Jet's daily A330.

Thom, my friend, with Jet closing down (whose owner Mr Naresh Goyel, who was an ordinary travel agent and became owner of the airline), don't you think KLM should increase flights to India, fr example, send B744s to Mumbai on a daily basis (to replace the daily Jet B777s), B772s or B787s to Bengaluru and Delhi? The traffic between Mumbai and Amsterdam surely warrants B747s or atleast B777s! I know that B787s are more fuel efficient but, for spotters, KLM B747s before they're retired, would really be a treat...at BOM! I wish we can spot BA (very unlikely) and KLM B747s here at BOM before their retirements...
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 09:02 AM   #899
Selfie with bros

One Caribbean, from St Vincent and Grenadines, got their first Boeing 747-400, ex-China Airlines. Some people say they want to fly to the Middle East (possibly Dubai) with it

Unfortunately I don't see this with hope of success, but maybe i'll be wrong!

Old 05-27-2019, 02:18 PM   #900
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Thom, my friend, with Jet closing down (whose owner Mr Naresh Goyel, who was an ordinary travel agent and became owner of the airline), don't you think KLM should increase flights to India, fr example, send B744s to Mumbai on a daily basis (to replace the daily Jet B777s), B772s or B787s to Bengaluru and Delhi? The traffic between Mumbai and Amsterdam surely warrants B747s or atleast B777s! I know that B787s are more fuel efficient but, for spotters, KLM B747s before they're retired, would really be a treat...at BOM! I wish we can spot BA (very unlikely) and KLM B747s here at BOM before their retirements...
KLM has announced they'll increase capacity to India where possible;

3x Weekly new service to BLR with the 787-9
5x Weekly service to BOM with the 777-200ER/787-10 (increase from 3x week)
Daily service to DEL with the 747-400/-400M/777-300ER.

But yeah, if there were slots available at AMS, they would upgrade or expand the routes for sure.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: