News of civil aviation world. - Page 55 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:09 AM   #811
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Wow Air to cut fleet again.

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/n...-long-haul-ops
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2018, 06:12 PM   #812
Former Southwest&Blue

JReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributor

What a shame. I really wanted to fly WOW.
JReeves96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:20 PM   #813
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Emirates A380 A6-EUW painted into Real Madrid livery for the FIFA Club World Cup 2018 to be held in the UAE later this month...cue GeminiJets and Herpa
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2018, 06:57 AM   #814
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Royal Air Maroc first B737 MAX8 in a beautiful special livery

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 01:51 PM   #815
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor

A new livery for Air Arabia on A320 A6-ANZ:

American787

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 01:58 AM   #816
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: World airports news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Ciao to all.
Wings900 must be a complete website regarding everything about modeling and civil aviation (i would also add news about military aviation), so i decided to stick a thread about the airports of the world.
This "quote" is only because i can post a thread without quoting from this computer...

Etna volcano, Sicily island, the highest European active volcano, is erupting; Catania "Fontanarossa" airport has been closed because of the ashes and the traffic diverted to other airports.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:21 PM   #817
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor

LATAM has painted one of the ex-TAM 77Ws in the new livery (PT-MUI)

American787

ClAAsic

Last edited by American787; 01-02-2019 at 07:25 PM.
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:29 AM   #818
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by American787 View Post
LATAM has painted one of the ex-TAM 77Ws in the new livery (PT-MUI)

American787
All 777 leases supposedly extended, meaning we'll see them repainted.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:43 AM   #819
The Dark Side

Two US airlines firmed to buy the CS300 (A220-300), both interested in 60 airplanes each:

- start-up Moxy Airline (low cost)
- JetBlue Airways

I-Fly Airlines (Russia) used the beautiful B757-200 on December 20th 2018 for her last flight, Bari - Moscow "Vnukovo" and now the airplane is in storage.
The airline now uses A319 and A330-300.

FlyBosnia, an airline based in Bosnia (Sarajevo) took delivery of its first airplane, an A319.

Etihad Airways B787-9 F1 special livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-04-2019, 09:50 AM   #820
The Dark Side

Just to remember something new in the forgotten Africa...
Beautiful Air Tanzania, a completely new airline with the B787-8 and the CS300 (A220-300)

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-05-2019, 03:37 PM   #821
The Dark Side

ANA "Lani" "Kai" and "La" (A380) will start flying to Honolulu in May 24th 2019.
The schedule is Tokio "Narita" - Honolulu operated with the A380 three times a week from May 24th and daily from July 1st.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-06-2019, 12:54 AM   #822
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

The very first WestJet B787-9 in full livery....will be delivered next month...cue GeminiJets and Herpa
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #823
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Air Lingus new livery:
https://onemileatatime.com/aer-lingus-new-livery/

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 06:44 PM   #824
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Not a bad livery but surely a big downgrade.
For me, Aer Lingus was the "green KLM"!!!! The fuselage should still be all green
Old 01-15-2019, 11:28 PM   #825
Only I didn't say Fudge..

United930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dog

It's good...not a total shock but also just more of the same. More white on a plane that really should have remained mostly green.

The most recent "All Green" Herpa A330 will still be the one to represent the airline in my case.
United930 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: