News of civil aviation world. - Page 51 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #751
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

JAL-Japan Airlines is preparing to Tokyo 2020 XXXII Olympic Games with a new airline and livery.
The new airline is named ZIPAIR, it will be a low cost airline with JAL high quality service; in 2020 will start flights with a B787-8, Tokyo - Bangkok and Tokyo - Seoul the first two routes.

Japan Airlines Prepares for the Olympics with New Airline and Livery

Honestly speaking i did not understand if JAL will completely change livery of it will be just a refresh.
I am sure there will be many special liveries especially wearing the widebodies, but i did not understand about a complete change of their livery.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-17-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2019, 02:07 PM   #752
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Going back to the tragedy of Ethiopian Airlines B737 MAX8, the two black boxes are in France to be carefully studied trying to understand what happened.
Rumors say that the airplane was climbing at 750 km/h instead of 450 km/h, 300 km/h faster than normal so the pilots asked to increase the flight level but soon asked to return back to the airport.
The sad but even (perhaps) positive thing is that there are many similarities among Ethiopian and Lion Air crashes.

"Both planes flew with erratic altitude changes that could indicate the pilots struggled to control the aircraft. Shortly after their takeoffs, both crews tried to return to the airport. Suspicions have emerged that faulty sensors and software may have contributed to the crashes".

Charter airlines lover
Old 03-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #753
The Dark Side

Yet another airline phasing out the Queen...ELAL announced to retired the last B747-400 by the end of 2019.

Emirates unveiled a new special livery on the A380 A6-EOH, "ICC Cricket World Cup 2019"

Iran Air B747-200F loading incident at Doha airport

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-20-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Old 03-20-2019, 02:33 PM   #754
The Dark Side

Starlux Airlines is a new Taiwan based airline offering "premier long haul services from Taipei to europe and North America and to selected destinations in the Asia-Pacific region"; ordered 17 A350's, 12 A350-1000 and 5 A350-900.

ANA received the first of three A380's with a dedicate ceremony.

Charter airlines lover
Old 03-21-2019, 03:24 AM   #755
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

I really really hope ANA decide to order more A380, perhaps for domestic flights, or Japan to West Coast USA

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:43 AM   #756
The Dark Side

Garuda Indonesia deleted the order for 49 B737 MAX (5 billion dollar order, placed in 2014).

Meanwhile Boeing is developing a completely new software for the MAX and new recommendations for the pilots.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-22-2019 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:20 AM   #757
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
I really really hope ANA decide to order more A380, perhaps for domestic flights, or Japan to West Coast USA
Here we are, in service from May 24th.

I also hope ANA (and even JAL) will buy more A380's, Japanese domestic routes are very busy and they could need an airplane like the A380.

Charter airlines lover
Old 03-22-2019, 09:22 AM   #758
The Dark Side

WOWair restarted negotiations with Icelandair Group after the failing negotiations with Indigo Partners LLC.

Charter airlines lover
Old 03-22-2019, 11:05 AM   #759
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

WOW Air is gonna be pretty screwed.. Their negotation power has weakened tremendously after the failed takeover by Indigo Partners. If they don't get a cash injection before Mar 31st they'll likely go bankrupt.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:26 PM   #760
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I also hope ANA (and even JAL) will buy more A380's, Japanese domestic routes are very busy and they could need an airplane like the A380.

They retired the 747-400D and didn't ask for a 747-8D.
I can't see them ordering A380s. If that happened, it would be a major blow for Boeing.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:21 PM   #761
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

You have to consider airports and their infrastructure; the 747-8 and A380 are Cat. F airplanes that require larger stands than the 747-400 family, thus many airports might need to make significant investments in infrastructure they cannot afford, do not interest them or they can't fit in their cramped space..

So, I don't see them for the internal market.. The 777 and 787 do a good job of it, along with the narrowbodies and the 767.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #762
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
WOW Air is gonna be pretty screwed.. Their negotation power has weakened tremendously after the failed takeover by Indigo Partners. If they don't get a cash injection before Mar 31st they'll likely go bankrupt.
I hope everything will be good for WOWair for the airline, customers and employees, but also fof the Club model because if the airline will fail before the production of the WOW A321ceo there couldbe the possibility of cancellation by Herpa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
They retired the 747-400D and didn't ask for a 747-8D.
I can't see them ordering A380s. If that happened, it would be a major blow for Boeing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
You have to consider airports and their infrastructure; the 747-8 and A380 are Cat. F airplanes that require larger stands than the 747-400 family, thus many airports might need to make significant investments in infrastructure they cannot afford, do not interest them or they can't fit in their cramped space..

So, I don't see them for the internal market.. The 777 and 787 do a good job of it, along with the narrowbodies and the 767.
I remember when the A3XX was announced and then presented by Airbus as A380: JAL, ANA and, later Skymark shared their interest in the "white whale" and the aim tobuy some of them for the domestic-high density routes. I don't remember if there has been a MOU (memorandum of understanding); JAL A380 old livery has been released in 1:500 scale.

A real news, i did not know about this: on March 19th Evelop Airlines (evelop!), the Spanish charter airline, took delivery of the first A350-900 to be used for long haul destinations along with the A330-200 and the two A330-300's in fleet.
Destinations: Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mexico.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-22-2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:42 PM   #763
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Emirates A380 A6-EEB painted into Arsenal FC colours...I flew her last May as EK 501.
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:29 PM   #764
The Dark Side

"Wrong flight plan" for British Airways BA3271, operated by WDL Aviation Bae 146, take off from London City and arrival at Edinburgh, Scotland. "Welcome to Edinburgh" said the polit after landing, the problem is that the airplane had to land at Dusseldorf, Germany!
Passengers incredulous, then British Airways apologized with each of them.

BA flight lands in Edinburgh instead of Düsseldorf by mistake
British Airways Flight to Germany Lands in Scotland by Mistake

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-25-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-25-2019, 12:46 PM   #765
The Dark Side

Russian regional airline Nordavia will be rebranded as Smartavia. In the next month new rebranded airplanes will arrive in fleet.

Eastern Airlines n. 3 (USA), ex Dynamic International Airways, could wear this new livery:

"In April 2018 Dynamic International Airways acquired the license to use Eastern Airlines name from Swift Air"
(World Airline News).

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: