News of civil aviation world. - Page 51 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #751
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Delta A220-100 first flight, the airplane will enter service in 2019. 75 A220 for Delta.
It is a small, beautiful jewel!

First A320neo for Chilean low cost Sky Airline

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2018, 06:04 AM   #752
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Air Tahiti Nui (an airline i have in my heart) takes delivery of its first B787-9.
Wonderful airplanewith an amazing livery!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:25 PM   #753
The Dark Side

The beautiful HiFly A380 has been leased by Norwegian for their London - New York route.
Norwegian is facing with engines problems with the B787, so leasing the A380 of the Portuguese airline they have been able to boost capacity.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #754
The Dark Side

Gulf Air received the first A320neo, 12 on order. Very interesting livery for Gulf Air, particularly beautiful wearing the B787.

China Airlines, hybrid-regular livery for the A350 B-18918. The airline decided to melt the beautiful China Airlines tail flower with the Airbus carbon fibre livery...great result.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #755
The Dark Side

When i think "Africa" i look at few important airlines: Air Algerie, Egyptair, Royal Air Maroc and Tunisair (in the North Africa), Ethiopian Airlines and Kenya Airways in the East Africa, South African Airlines in the South Africa, but the real news is that Air Tanzania took delivery of the first B787-8 for international routes!
Beautiful the B787 in Air Tanzania livery, the first widebody for this "niche" airline.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-11-2018, 03:43 PM   #756
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The beautiful HiFly A380 has been leased by Norwegian for their London - New York route.
Norwegian is facing with engines problems with the B787, so leasing the A380 of the Portuguese airline they have been able to boost capacity.

That news is actually so old, the lease is already over! Unless they've renewed it, but that'd be unlikely.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:02 PM   #757
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
That news is actually so old, the lease is already over! Unless they've renewed it, but that'd be unlikely.
Yes Thom, August was the problematic month for Norwegian. Even Air Austral leased the Hi Fly A380, then the giant hit a jet bridge so it should be under repair before a new leasing.
The collision happened at Paris CDG on September 7th when the airplane was under Air Austral leasing.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 10-11-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #758
The Dark Side

Air India B737 with 136 people on board hit a wall at the end of the runway during takeoff at Trichy airport (south India). ATC controllers checked a damage along the fuselage but the pilots continued to fly towards Dubai; then they diverted to Mumbai where the airplane has landed.
The pilots have been suspended.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #759
The Dark Side

About KLM and the Queen (airplane), the Dutch airline confirmed to continue to fly the B747-400 (15 still in fleet) for at least two more years after delaying the delivery of the A350's.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-12-2018, 09:34 AM   #760
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Air India B737 with 136 people on board hit a wall at the end of the runway during takeoff at Trichy airport (south India). ATC controllers checked a damage along the fuselage but the pilots continued to fly towards Dubai; then they diverted to Mumbai where the airplane has landed.
The pilots have been suspended.
I saw that in the news Ale (as I heal and rest my ankle)...didn't the ground staff at Trichy check the aircraft before the aircraft took off? Air India and Air India Express have been a bit negligent these days, as are some Govt owned entities in India. I'm glad that the pilots have been suspended, shows that safety is the priority of the airlines. The plane will be written-off soon!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:36 AM   #761
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
I saw that in the news Ale (as I heal and rest my ankle)...didn't the ground staff at Trichy check the aircraft before the aircraft took off? Air India and Air India Express have been a bit negligent these days, as are some Govt owned entities in India. I'm glad that the pilots have been suspended, shows that safety is the priority of the airlines. The plane will be written-off soon!
As i have understood the airplane was taking off and she it the wall at the end of the runway damaging the fuselage; the ATC controllers told the pilots to land (at Trichy) but they continued the fly and then landed at Mumbay. Now, i am sure the controllers told the crew that the fuselage was damaged and i don't understand why the pilots did not land even if everything was in good conditions (except for a "minor", i imagine, fuselage damage).

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-14-2018, 09:39 AM   #762
The Dark Side

Re: World airports news.

Yesterday i missed a great airplane! I was spending a pleasant time at Fiumicino town eating fresh seafood when i looked at a big airplane landing on 16R runway; according to Flightradar24 it was a Qatar Airways A340-600! Usually flight QR131 (Doha - Rome) is operated by the B787-8 but yesterday i missed the Airbus "jumbojet"....
Never spotted an A340-600...what a pity.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 10-14-2018 at 09:48 AM.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #763
The Dark Side

Re: World airports news.

Some pics of Rimini "Federico Fellini" airport took from San Marino State, 22 km away.
As i told you Rimini is a very famous sea locality especially common among Russian holidaymakers; Transaero has been one of the many Russian airlines landing at "Federico Fellini" airport. As you can see, sadly, there is a scrapped Transaero B767 (a -200?) parked on a remote stand.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-15-2018, 09:42 AM   #764
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Some ground equipment had a fight with 747 PH-BFN at AMS today...
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-phbfn.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:29 PM   #765
Former Southwest&Blue

JReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributor

I don't have a lot of years working at the airport but I do have some and these accidents are just careless employees. I truly don't understand how you can run a K loader into an aircraft engine or if the aircraft was under tow, where was the wing walker? When I worked in general aviation we would park an airplane next to our hangar. I made sure I had a wing walker on that hangar and we kept eye contact the entire time I was marshaling in aircraft. These mistakes can be dealt away with proper training. Hope whoever the ground staff contractor was they have to pay for it. Ridiculous.
JReeves96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: