News of civil aviation world. - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:58 AM   #61
Captain

bskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobby
Re: Robin Hood Doncaster/Sheffield News Thread

***5th June 2016***

HB-ACE ASL Airlines Switzerland ATR-72-500F arrived from Cologne and departed to Budapest. Cargo unknown.
bskc8th is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2016, 12:06 PM   #62
Second Officer

Citiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast icon

Aer Lingus Regional are dropping the DUB-DSA route from Nov. 1st.
Citiflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:43 PM   #63
Captain

bskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citiflyer View Post
Aer Lingus Regional are dropping the DUB-DSA route from Nov. 1st.
What's your source Citiflyer? They are adding a summer Saturday flight which ends at the end of October but are continuing 5x weekly flights across the winter 2016/17 timetable.
bskc8th is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2016, 04:00 PM   #64
Second Officer

Citiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast iconCitiflyer is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bskc8th View Post
What's your source Citiflyer? They are adding a summer Saturday flight which ends at the end of October but are continuing 5x weekly flights across the winter 2016/17 timetable.
Stobart Air axing routes between Dublin and Britain - The Sunday Business Post

"The airline confirmed that Aer Lingus Regional routes between Dublin and East Midlands, Dublin and Doncaster-Sheffield, and Dublin and Cardiff will cease with effect from November 1."
Old 06-07-2016, 07:46 AM   #65
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Can't say I have seen this information on the airport forum.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:51 AM   #66
Second Officer

If you try to make a booking on Aer Lingus website there are no seats available after Oct 31st.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:21 AM   #67
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citiflyer View Post
Stobart Air axing routes between Dublin and Britain - The Sunday Business Post

"The airline confirmed that Aer Lingus Regional routes between Dublin and East Midlands, Dublin and Doncaster-Sheffield, and Dublin and Cardiff will cease with effect from November 1."
Flybe have edged EI out of Cardiff with 2 daily E195, cheaper and faster but sadly now the loss of connections.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:04 AM   #68
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
London City Airport runway occupied!

Ciao friends. Just saw this news:
Black Lives Matter Activists Held Over London City Airport Protest

I really don't understand how it is possible to occupy an airport like London City, blocking it for some hours!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:51 PM   #69
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: London City Airport runway occupied!

It's a disgrace that anyone could get that close to any airport runway. It raises a lot of questions. As for the protest itself. Idiots!
Old 09-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #70
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Now im confused, what the living hell has London City Airport got to do with Black lives matter. Did LCY do somthing to provoke them?
Old 09-06-2016, 01:00 PM   #71
Captain

I have every sympathy with any group who feels victimised and marginalised who wants to raise awareness and protest but there are other, safer ways to do it that don't upset other people who have every right to be able to carry on their own lives without disruption to their daily lives like this.

This seems to be a recent trend of aping events in America.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:03 PM   #72
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Apparently the area around LCY is mostly populated by black people but LCY is a rich white peoples airport. As such black people are something like 35 percent more likely to suffer from the harmful effects of air pollution as they live closer to airports.

I crap you not!!
Old 09-06-2016, 01:51 PM   #73
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Apparently the area around LCY is mostly populated by black people but LCY is a rich white peoples airport. As such black people are something like 35 percent more likely to suffer from the harmful effects of air pollution as they live closer to airports.

I crap you not!!
My answer to that would be that nobody forced them to live there; there are plenty of other areas of cheap housing in other parts of the country with work available that are nowhere near airports. Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs all live near airports all over the world; depending on the region the demographic will vary but inevitably one will dominate each, it doesn't mean it's racism.

They're making a gross simpification which is actually itself arguably 'racist'; that everyone using the airport is a 'rich white man' and that the only people being harmed by pollution are 'poor black people'. In actuality, we know there are many hugely successful black people using LCY and equally many poor white people living near airports like Heathrow, Manchester etc who could make an equal claim to being exposed to pollution. There is nothing racist about this at all, it is merely an attempt to get attention and mimic events in America.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:51 PM   #74
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

May you please explain me why this protest? And why LCY? And how can, some people, enters the airport and occupy the runway!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #75
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Wow cool didnt know the financial districts of london were full of poor black citiziens only. When I was there, smartly dressed workers of all ethnicities who looked as though they had a good standard of life so I would hardlys class them as poor...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: