News of civil aviation world. - Page 43 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:16 AM   #631
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Boeing & Embraer have merged. It's official !
So the E190-E2 will become...what?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #632
Former Southwest&Blue

JReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributor

Silver Airways new ATR.

JReeves96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:50 AM   #633
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor

Hifly Malta’s first A380 has been painted in a “Save the Coral Reefs” livery. Registered 9H-MIP:

American787

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2018, 01:36 AM   #634
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor

First look at 4X-EDF, El Al’s retro 787-9:

American787

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:30 AM   #635
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Biman Bangladesh Airlines B787-8

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:35 AM   #636
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Lufthansa have started repainting the A340-600s.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:05 AM   #637
RJ Captain

Skyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributor

That El Al looks cool.
Skyteam67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:25 PM   #638
The Dark Side

Re: Berlin Brandenburg Airport.

News for this airport: while the information monitors inside the terminal ended their life and have to be replaced (without enter in service!), a new terminal will be built. The new terminal (T2) will enable the airport to handle 28 million passengers per year, 40 million pax per year with the existing "Schonefeld" complex, at the opposite side of the area. Schonefeld will remain open until 2025 and will be called T5.
The opening date still is October 2020.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-25-2018, 12:30 PM   #639
The Dark Side

Re: Still no way for London "Heathrow" third runway.

July 11 was the deadline for the decision about the third runway and a new terminal on the North West side of the existing airport.
Do you know the decision? The building of the third runway is finally reality?

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-25-2018, 12:50 PM   #640
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Expansion approved by the government.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:33 PM   #641
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Expansion approved by the government.
Ahhhhh, well done. Finally Heathrow has a new life!

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-25-2018, 03:11 PM   #642
RJ First Officer

Budgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dogBudgie is a top dog

I don't think I have a strong opinion on the new runway issue. But I'm really not thrilled about the proposed images for the the new terminal(s) in place of the current 3 and 1. Terminal 5 is the least inspired design out of all the existing LHR buildings. As efficient as long glass buildings are, there will be so much character lost when those weirdly-angled and shaped T3 and T1 are torn down.

Old 07-25-2018, 07:20 PM   #643
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Berlin Brandenburg Airport.

I really feel sad for Berlin and hope that BER will open one day.

TXL is such a crap...

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:27 PM   #644
The Dark Side

I found this pic and is really interesting about the B737MAX operators

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-27-2018, 01:30 PM   #645
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by American787 View Post
First look at 4X-EDF, El Al’s retro 787-9:

American787

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: