News of civil aviation world. - Page 143 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:16 AM   #2131
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Say Good Bye to your G- registered DHL models. DHL UK AOC is to expire and all jets will be re-registered to Austria now due to Brexit.

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/...g-757-223pcfwl

This was the first one of 18 jets.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2021, 05:08 AM   #2132
RJ First Officer

SandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Say Good Bye to your G- registered DHL models. DHL UK AOC is to expire and all jets will be re-registered to Austria now due to Brexit.

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/...g-757-223pcfwl

This was the first one of 18 jets.
Sorry but that's not correct. DHL Air (the UK arm) will become a long haul carrier. The 757s will go to Austria but the UK side will operate more 767 and introduce 777s and focus on North American and Asian routes from the UK.

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/n...s-austrian-aoc
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 05:22 AM   #2133
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandborgAirport View Post
Sorry but that's not correct. DHL Air (the UK arm) will become a long haul carrier. The 757s will go to Austria but the UK side will operate more 767 and introduce 777s and focus on North American and Asian routes from the UK.

True, you are right.

https://www.dpdhl.com/en/media-relat...w-airline.html

The 757's will go, but those are the ones which we have seen in 1:500 , right ?
But correct, they will go long haul, easier with Brexit I guess.

Old 11-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #2134
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandborgAirport View Post

True, you are right.

The 757's will become Austrian reg's. Most of the 757's are with UK reg's so they will change. Its all to do with screening and security checks. So a parcel arriving on an aircraft with any other reg then G won't have extra screening when coming from Europe. So they can still pride them selfs with OTP where as if they kept the aircraft with G reg's it would mean extra extra screening and delays thanks to Brexit. So east midlands airport will see more Longahaul 777 767 movements.
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 01:37 PM   #2135
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
True, you are right.

There is a 767 in 1:500 too.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 08:29 AM   #2136
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
New logo and livery for Brussels Airlines on November 18

https://worldairlinenews.com/2021/11...n-november-18/
Here the new logo

https://www.brusselstimes.com/wp-con..._114791634.jpg

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 11-12-2021 at 02:00 PM.
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:26 AM   #2137
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Brussels Airlines new livery: it seems Croatia Airlines!
No happy for this non-livery, yet another lost occasion IMHO.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:15 AM   #2138
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

If Croatia would sue, then they'd probably be ruled in favor of. That's the livery of Croatia Airlines..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:54 AM   #2139
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Brussels Airlines new livery: it seems Croatia Airlines!
No happy for this non-livery, yet another lost occasion IMHO.

What is this ? A joke ? Didnt like their old livery too much, but this is a "No Go" ...hope Croatia will sue them.

Bring back the old Sabena name and livery !
Old 11-18-2021, 02:44 PM   #2140
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
If Croatia would sue, then they'd probably be ruled in favor of. That's the livery of Croatia Airlines..
Quote:
What is this ? A joke ? Didnt like their old livery too much, but this is a "No Go" ...hope Croatia will sue them.

Bring back the old Sabena name and livery !
Just rounds instead of squares on the tail. Mah...

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-19-2021, 02:48 AM   #2141
The Dark Side

The Brussels Airlines A330-200 seems a Strategic Airlines airplane

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-19-2021, 04:54 AM   #2142
RJ Captain

kamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast icon

Royal Jordanian has applied a Retro Alia livery to an Airbus A321

Old 11-20-2021, 03:10 AM   #2143
The Dark Side

The first Brussels Airlines A319 new livery in flight

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-24-2021, 03:45 PM   #2144
The Dark Side

EquAir is a new airline based in Equador flying with B737-700WL

Airbhan is a new airline based in USA flying the A320

Ryanair opened a new base at Funchal (Madeira)

Ryanair has announced the opening of its fifth base in Portugal with 2 new based aircraft.
NEW SUMMER 2022 ROUTES TO MADEIRA
Brussels Charleroi
Dublin
Lisbon
London Stansted
Manchester
Marseille
Milan Bergamo
Nuremberg
Paris Beauvais
Porto

Ryanair’s CEO Eddie Wilson said:
“We are delighted to announce the opening of our new base in Madeira, which will deliver increased connectivity with 2 based aircraft and 40 weekly flights across 10 new routes, connecting Madeira with cities such as London, Paris, Dublin, Milan and Manchester on a year round basis. This $200m investment will not only boost Portugal’s economy by driving vital tourism but will also create more than 60 direct jobs in the region and over 400 on-site jobs in Madeira.
Efficient operations and competitive airport charges provide the foundation from which Ryanair can deliver long-term traffic growth and increased connectivity. We worked closely with our partners in Madeira airport, Tourism de Portugal and APM to secure this growth and improve the services for those that live, work, or wish to visit the region.
At a time when other airlines are reducing their fleets and closing bases, we are delighted to continue to invest in both our people and airports in Portugal. We urge the Portuguese Govt. to do likewise by opening Lisbon-Montijo, scrapping the ill-timed aviation tax (which is a direct tax on tourism) and introducing a non-discriminatory traffic recovery scheme. All of which could be easily funded with the €3.2bn of wasteful state aid granted to the small zombie airline TAP, by the Portuguese Govt.
Ryanair will operate over 160 Portuguese routes next Summer (over twice as many as TAP), to 15 countries, making Ryanair Portugal’s number one carrier for choice, fares and on time performance. To celebrate, we are launching a seat sale with fares available from €29.99 for travel next Summer, which must be booked by Thursday 25th November. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto http://www.ryanair.com now to avoid missing out.”

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-30-2021, 04:06 PM   #2145
The Dark Side

Cebu Pacific first A330-900neo

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: