News of civil aviation world. - Page 142 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-17-2021, 02:54 PM   #2116
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Visit Petra advert on Jordanian 787 JY-BAH.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-jybah.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2021, 11:39 AM   #2117
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

The final 747 to be delivered to BA has been scrapped in Wales.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-gbygg.jpg  

Old 10-19-2021, 12:16 PM   #2118
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Sad sight!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2021, 04:28 PM   #2119
RJ First Officer

SandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast iconSandborgAirport is a diecast icon

El Al are trying to buy Arkia.
https://check-in.dk/el-al-vil-koebe-konkurrent/
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:32 PM   #2120
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
The first Lufthansa B787-9 name will be "Berlin"
https://www.aviacionline.com/2021/10...-named-berlin/

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:08 PM   #2121
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
The final 747 to be delivered to BA has been scrapped in Wales.

Basterds! Murderers!
Old 10-23-2021, 10:16 AM   #2122
Big Brother is watching

Boring new livery for Novair.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-serka.jpg  

Old 10-23-2021, 04:10 PM   #2123
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Yeah that's extremely uninspiring..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:02 PM   #2124
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

It seems airlines nowadays couldn't care less about their liveries...
Old 10-25-2021, 11:47 AM   #2125
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
There are rumors about Brussels Airlines new livery and/or new fleet announcement for the first days of November: do you know more?

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 10-25-2021, 03:16 PM   #2126
The Dark Side

Sad for Novair new livery, absolutely boring.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-25-2021, 03:33 PM   #2127
The Dark Side

While Air Mauritius is saved by the Government

Air Mauritius will again become a fully state-owned airline.
The Mauritian government’s Airport Holdings Ltd., the majority shareholder of the flag carrier will acquire the remaining voting shares of the airline.
On April 22, 2020, the board of directors previously made the decision to place the airline under voluntary administration after COVID-19-related disruptions made it impossible for the airline to meet its financial obligations. The pandemic has had a major impact on the revenue of flag carrier while it was seeking to change its business model to address existing financial problems

Garuda Indonesia is on the brink of bankruptcy (Pelita Air Service ready to serve domestic flights)

Jakarta. National carrier Garuda Indonesia could face bankruptcy amid ballooning debts and financial hardships due to the devastating impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
According to media reports on Sunday, the government has prepared all possible contingencies for Garuda, including liquidation and a replacement by state-owned air charter company Pelita Air Service if ongoing rescue measures are fruitless.
“If we meet a dead-end, we will close [Garuda] down because injecting more state money is impossible given the company’s massive debt loads,” Kartiko Wirjoatmodjo, a deputy for the state-own enterprises minister, told Antara news agency.
He said Garuda is currently negotiating with lenders and tens of aircraft lessors in its attempts to restructure debts.
Even if Garuda can stabilize its financial conditions, it’s almost certain that the company will no longer be able to serve long-haul flights in the future, Kartiko added.
According to Garuda’s financial results in June, the company has a debt of $4.9 billion and the load increased by Rp 1 trillion ($70 million) every month because of delay in loan payment, Kompas news website reported.
Before the pandemic, Garuda booked around Rp 100 billion in profit in 2019, but by the third quarter of 2020, it suffered a massive loss of Rp 15 trillion.
The website also reported that the government has prepared Pelita Air Service, a subsidiary of state-owned oil company Pertamina, to serve domestic flights if Garuda files for bankruptcy.
State-Owned Enterprises Minister Erick Thohir said earlier Garuda leased its fleet from at least 36 aircraft lessors, some of them had been involved in “corrupt practices” with the previous Garuda management.
Garuda has faced a number of civil lawsuits from lessors for inability to pay the rent.
Garuda corporate secretary Mitra Piranti said in a letter to the Indonesia Stock Exchange the company “continues taking strategic steps to accelerate business recovery with the main focus on improving the company’s fundamental performance”.
The return of tourism business increases optimism for the company’s future, Mitra added.
“In addition, we continue to negotiate and communicate with all creditors to reach the best settlement and debt restructuring that will improve the company’s fundamental performance,” he said.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-27-2021, 01:00 PM   #2128
The Dark Side

Blue Panorama/Luke Air ceased alla operations.
The article is in Italian

Le voci si rincorrevano da un po’, qualche rumors sulle difficoltà era circolato nei giorni scorsi, ora arriva la comunicazione sindacale da parte di Filt Cgil, Fit Cisl, Uiltrasporti, che “ieri sera anche la compagnia Blue Panorama ha sospeso le attività di volo, è l’ulteriore ed ennesima vittima della crisi del settore che si aggiunge agli altri vettori aerei Alitalia, Air Italy, Ernest e Norwegian”, hanno dichiarato in una nota le sigle sindacali. A fermarsi è anche Luke Air, che fa capo a Blue Panorama, progetto nato dalla spinta all’internazionalizzazione del Gruppo Uvet, che due anni fa ha acquisito Blue Panorama Airlines.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-27-2021, 01:26 PM   #2129
The Dark Side

Breeze Airways first A220-300

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-28-2021, 06:59 PM   #2130
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
It seems airlines nowadays couldn't care less about their liveries... [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.wings900.com/vb/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif[/IMG]

Sadly Leo its more for saving Fuel and costs even more so as things start to recover from the pandemic. More airlines will feature more boring colours
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: