News of civil aviation world. - Page 141 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-12-2021, 04:13 PM   #2101
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Saudia to paint one of their B77W in the 1980s livery as part of their 75th anniversary celebrations.

HZ-AK28 is currently in Abu Dhabi getting the treatment.
Beautiful....livery still looks great and not outdated on the 777.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2021, 04:56 AM   #2102
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Sweet! They've also recently re-done HZ-ARE (Boeing 787-9)

https://worldairlinenews.com/2021/09...mliner-hz-are/

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 07:01 AM   #2103
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Rolled out today. The '75' kind of spoils things.
Attached Thumbnails
News of civil aviation world.-hzak28.jpg  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2021, 07:15 AM   #2104
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Rolled out today. The '75' kind of spoils things.
Fully agree, Allan. Could have been placed somewhere less disturbing. Maybe it is the picture, but in my opinion also the green is a bit too light and shiny.
But still nice appearance.
Old 09-14-2021, 08:28 AM   #2105
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Some liveries:

HiSky A319 (Moldova)

Tiketatour.com A319 (Avion Express Lithuania), ex Brussels Airlines

Azur Air Ukraine B757-300WL (Condor hybrid livery)

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:43 AM   #2106
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Didn't know Azur Air took ex-Condor 757-300s. I knew they had them from Arkia though.

Looks quite cool, but I might have to hurry to fly one!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 09-16-2021, 09:26 AM   #2107
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Red Wings B777-200

Nordwind A330-300 (XL Airlines France hybrid livery)

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 09-19-2021, 04:59 AM   #2108
The Dark Side

iFly A330-300

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-19-2021, 05:03 AM   #2109
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
iFly A330-300

What a bland and boring livery compared to the beautiful old one. How long do they have it already ?

Why not make everything completely white finally, so we dont have to be annoyed every time again and again about ruined liveries....tiring.
Old 09-19-2021, 07:34 AM   #2110
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

First Air France A220-300 has come out of the paintshop, doesn't look too bad, could always do with a bit more colour.

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-...E9hjH7Ta6FemF4
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 08:51 AM   #2111
The Dark Side

Emirates A380 A6-EEU special livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #2112
The Dark Side

United Airlines B757-200W N48127 new livery: simply wonderful!

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-10-2021, 10:01 AM   #2113
The Dark Side

TATA buys Air India (again)
https://skift.com/2021/10/08/tata-ta...-billion-deal/

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-12-2021, 02:30 AM   #2114
Charter and regional

Danish Air Transport is flying under the radarDanish Air Transport is flying under the radar

Sad news.
Great Dane Airlines has filed for Bankruptcy.
They started flying from Denmark in 2019 and has been a very important charter airline in Denmark.
Used by Danish Bravo Tours, football clubs and not to forget flying for Bamboo Airways in Vietnam.
Once more a sad day in aviation.

The source in english: https://simpleflying.com/denmarks-gr...or-bankruptcy/
Old 10-12-2021, 05:19 AM   #2115
Admin

Head about them a few times, was always skeptical of their business.. Unfortunately I was right.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: