News of civil aviation world. - Page 133 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:22 AM   #1981
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Titles are a bit large for the A318, but I think it looks better on the A320 (F-HEPC)

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2021, 07:53 PM   #1982
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Doesn't look nice on the A318 too much titles for too little plane
Old 03-08-2021, 08:14 AM   #1983
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Special logojet for Eurowings A320WL to thanks the employees

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2021, 05:27 AM   #1984
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Air India continues to operate its B747-400s

Air India has gone to social media to correct reports it was planning to operate the last Boeing 747 revenue flight today (March 10).
The airline has four remaining Boeing 747-400s but most are parked. When operated, the Jumbo is mainly operated on domestic high-density trunk routes.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:12 AM   #1985
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Well that's good news I didn't expect regarding the 747-400 in pax ops!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 02:13 PM   #1986
The Dark Side

Kargo Xpress, new cargo airline in Malaysia.
Nice the B737-400 with the mask on the nose.

Love Fly, a new charter airline in Malaysia.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2021, 09:49 AM   #1987
The Dark Side

Two airlines who exclusively fly widebodies started to use narrowbodies:

Cathay Pacific A321neo: airplanes bought for the disappeared Cathay Dragon

Singapore Airlines B737-800WL, ex Silk Air

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2021, 08:59 AM   #1988
The Dark Side

Last revenue flight for China Airlines B747-400: in fact B-18215 has operated a special scenic flight on March 20th 2021.

https://worldairlinenews.com/2021/03...evenue-flight/

https://youtu.be/aw4qyKYJsDQ

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-22-2021, 12:56 PM   #1989
Earning My Wings

EHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting started

The latest informations from Austrian Airlines: Two of the Dash 8/400 (OE-LGI and GJ) will operate till the end of may 2021- the rest will be stored in the meantime in BTS beginning the next week. It rumors, that the seven Airbus A319 shall come to LH- Cityline. The two B767-300WL (OE-LAW and AX) are also bought by Monocoque Diversified Interests in Arizona and they will leave the fleet by the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022. Than the OS- fleet will count about 60 A/C's (incl. 9 widebodies- 5 B777-200 and 4 B767-300WL)
EHAM Aviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:32 PM   #1990
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHAM Aviation View Post
The latest informations from Austrian Airlines: Two of the Dash 8/400 (OE-LGI and GJ) will operate till the end of may 2021- the rest will be stored in the meantime in BTS beginning the next week. It rumors, that the seven Airbus A319 shall come to LH- Cityline. The two B767-300WL (OE-LAW and AX) are also bought by Monocoque Diversified Interests in Arizona and they will leave the fleet by the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022. Than the OS- fleet will count about 60 A/C's (incl. 9 widebodies- 5 B777-200 and 4 B767-300WL)
Thanks for the news. So sad Austrian Airlines is cutting the fleet, especially one of the most elegant airplane in OS livery, the B767-300WL!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-24-2021, 04:30 AM   #1991
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Singapore Airlines B737-800WL, ex Silk Air

The photo is fake.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 07:24 AM   #1992
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
The photo is fake.
Indeed it is, but the SIA B738 is real stuff:

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10085310
Old 03-24-2021, 09:56 AM   #1993
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
The photo is fake.
Yes, it was just for the news.
Here a real photo

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-29-2021, 06:56 AM   #1994
The Dark Side

Blue Air, low cost from Romania, received the first MAX8 and showed a new livery.
Both beautiful in my opinion.

Air Premia, low cost from South Korea, received the first two of the three B787-9 ordered.
The livery seems essential but it is very elegant dressing the marvellous B787-9.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-29-2021, 07:15 AM   #1995
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Blue Air, low cost from Romania, received the first MAX8 and showed a new livery.
Both beautiful in my opinion.

Air Premia, low cost from South Korea, received the first two of the three B787-9 ordered.
The livery seems essential but it is very elegant dressing the marvellous B787-9.

WOW Lieveries we had been waiting for and that beat creativity.
At least....Blue Air managed going from boring livery to even more boring.
Can it be so difficult these days to create a proper livery ?
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: