News of civil aviation world. - Page 128 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #1906
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

China express receives the first COMAC ARJ21
https://worldairlinenews.com/2020/11...rj21-aircraft/

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2020, 10:34 AM   #1907
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

First A319neo for China Southern Airlines
https://simpleflying.com/china-southern-first-a319neo/

Rare A319neo order

As mentioned in the beginning, China Southern’s A319neo is the fourth one ever produced. The aircraft has struggled to generate sales, with only 84 orders since its launch, despite the immense popularity of the larger A320neo. The largest customer of the A319neo is Sprit Airlines with 47 aircraft, followed by an undisclosed customer for 30 planes. Only two planes are currently in operation.
The remaining orders come from Air Cote d’Ivoire (two aircraft) and Government/Private Jets (five aircraft). Interestingly, Airbus does not list China Southern’s order as of the end of October.
The A319neo has also been overshadowed by the popular A220 family, which has seen much higher sales. However, China Southern’s rare order is a boost for the aircraft type and we could see more orders from the carrier in the future too.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:07 PM   #1908
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

The A319neo looks odd to me, but that might be because I've gotten used to seeing the A321neo and A320neo..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2020, 08:04 AM   #1909
RJ First Officer

B-HUF is flying under the radar
Korean Air is taking over Asiana. Both brands will remain active at this stage:
https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...BhKsK_dGU8uUJI

It's unbelievable how this pandemic has damaged the aviation industry. How even Asiana is gone...even though they're keeping the brand at this stage, god knows what will happen in the near future!

Asiana was a disrupter to the domination of Korean Air back in the late 80s/90s, and the service level was definitely great. Korean Air, on the other hand, had quite a poor reputation back then after all the tragic accidents and can only regain confidence from passengers in the past decade. Although I should agree that Asiana has gone downhill in recent years, I still think it's better to have another competitive player in the Korean market. It's definitely sad to see it go.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:12 AM   #1910
The Dark Side

USA FAA stated that the B737 MAX can restart to fly

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...L-JUalstQ17Skz

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-19-2020, 07:25 AM   #1911
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-HUF View Post
Korean Air is taking over Asiana. Both brands will remain active at this stage:
https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...BhKsK_dGU8uUJI

It's unbelievable how this pandemic has damaged the aviation industry. How even Asiana is gone...even though they're keeping the brand at this stage, god knows what will happen in the near future!

Asiana was a disrupter to the domination of Korean Air back in the late 80s/90s, and the service level was definitely great. Korean Air, on the other hand, had quite a poor reputation back then after all the tragic accidents and can only regain confidence from passengers in the past decade. Although I should agree that Asiana has gone downhill in recent years, I still think it's better to have another competitive player in the Korean market. It's definitely sad to see it go.
Very sad to see Asiana go!
But for me, the shocking thing is how Korean Air is able to buy their competitor in the middle of such a worldwide crisis... it seems they have plenty of money left, I guess... ?
Old 11-19-2020, 01:01 PM   #1912
The Dark Side

JetBlue is planning to fly to London from summer 2021. The airline ordered both A321LR and A321XLR. The airline wasn't able to obtain the 42 weekly slots at London LHR but obtained 14 weekly slots at GTW and 28 weekly slots at STN.
JetBlue will fly London LHR with the A321LR, just 138 passengers on board.
For Italy, JetBlue considers Italian market underestimated and is planning to fly Rome FCO and, perhaps, Milan MXP with the A321XLR.

https://simpleflying.com/jetblue-denied-heathrow-slots/
https://simpleflying.com/5-amazing-t...etblue-london/
https://simpleflying.com/jetblue-targets-italy/

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-21-2020, 01:05 PM   #1913
The Dark Side

Qatar Airways B777-300WL "FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022" special livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-23-2020, 02:27 PM   #1914
The Dark Side

British Airways B747-400 G-CIVD burns in Spain
https://simpleflying.com/breaking-br...fire-in-spain/

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-23-2020, 03:23 PM   #1915
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Another bad day for BA 747 fans as it's been announced BNLY (Landor) is to be scrapped.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 04:29 PM   #1916
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Another bad day for BA 747 fans as it's been announced BNLY (Landor) is to be scrapped.
Really? Sad day indeed.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-24-2020, 11:18 AM   #1917
The Dark Side

De Havilland Canada delivers a Dash 8-400 to Biman Bangladesh Airlines

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-25-2020, 07:47 AM   #1918
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
British Airways basically spat on the Jumbo's face by retiring them and giving them these sad demises. It seems only Negus and that other "TV Prop" one will escape the axe, I guess...
Old 11-25-2020, 08:38 AM   #1919
RJ First Officer

SandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Very sad to see Asiana go!
But for me, the shocking thing is how Korean Air is able to buy their competitor in the middle of such a worldwide crisis... it seems they have plenty of money left, I guess... ?
Korean Air actually reported a profit for 2020 so far. They made money on cargo.
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:29 AM   #1920
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
British Airways basically spat on the Jumbo's face by retiring them and giving them these sad demises. It seems only Negus and that other "TV Prop" one will escape the axe, I guess...

The BOAC bird will also be preserved at St Athan, Its better than nothing but like you say its a slap in the face for all 747 fans

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: