News of civil aviation world. - Page 120 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:27 AM   #1786
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

TAME Ecuador, Ecuador State airline, has been liquidated. Covid-19 pandemic and management problems have decided the future of this 58 years of age airline. It has been founded in 1962 and liquidated in May/June 2020 even if some routes, not possible by other private airlines, will continue to be served.

Ecuadorian gov't to liquidate TAME - ch-aviation

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2020, 05:32 AM   #1787
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Comair, the South African airline owned by Kulula.com and flying 14 B737-800WLs and 4 B737-400 in British Airways livery, will remain grounded since at least November 2020.
Even for this airline there are severe financial problems.

Comair unlikely to start operating before November - African ...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:35 AM   #1788
The Dark Side

Mexican Viva Aerobus first A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-03-2020, 02:30 PM   #1789
The Dark Side

Luxair introduces SUMO! livery, B737-800W
Luxair introduces its SUMO planes

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-05-2020, 12:38 AM   #1790
The Dark Side

Virgin Atlantic filed for Chapter 15 protection in USA (New York). The recapitalization and reorganization plans to save the airline will took about 18 months. In July Virgin Atlantic have been helped with 1.2 billion pounds, not enough to save it.
Virgin Atlantic files for bankruptcy protection in the United States

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 08-05-2020 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:23 PM   #1791
The Dark Side

Virgin Australia resets as a Boeing 737 operator, Tigerair Australia brand closed down

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-05-2020, 04:31 PM   #1792
The Dark Side

Problems for Ryanair here in Italy: ENAC-Ente Nazionale Aviazione Civile (National Civil Aviation Authority) warned the low cost airline to respect anti-Covid procedures in its airplanes. If the airline will continue not to strictly respect these measures, the AOC will be retired here in Italy and Ryanair will not continue to fly to/from Italian airports. With retired AOC Ryanair will have also to reprotect passengers paying their tickets with other airlines.
Enac avverte Ryanair: rischia la riprotezione dei passeggeri e ...

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-05-2020, 05:20 PM   #1793
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Problems for Ryanair here in Italy: ENAC-Ente Nazionale Aviazione Civile (National Civil Aviation Authority) warned the low cost airline to respect anti-Covid procedures in its airplanes. If the airline will continue not to strictly respect these measures, the AOC will be retired here in Italy and Ryanair will not continue to fly to/from Italian airports. With retired AOC Ryanair will have also to reprotect passengers paying their tickets with other airlines.
Enac avverte Ryanair: rischia la riprotezione dei passeggeri e ...

I'm pretty sure this is just a pr stunt. Ryanair is way too powerful and such an important economic agent for Italian airports, regions and workforce that I guess Enac will never let that happen, even if Ryanair fails to meet their Covid safety standard.

Should Ryanair be banned from flying to Italian airports they will probably threat to close all it's Italian bases with all the disastrous economic consequences: many Italian staff laid off, no airport taxes revenues and fewer tourists to Italy. In these difficult times for Italian economy this would be an absolute disaster and Ryanair knows it.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM   #1794
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
I'm pretty sure this is just a pr stunt. Ryanair is way too powerful and such an important economic agent for Italian airports, regions and workforce that I guess Enac will never let that happen, even if Ryanair fails to meet their Covid safety standard.

Should Ryanair be banned from flying to Italian airports they will probably threat to close all it's Italian bases with all the disastrous economic consequences: many Italian staff laid off, no airport taxes revenues and fewer tourists to Italy. In these difficult times for Italian economy this would be an absolute disaster and Ryanair knows it.
You're right, these the list of the airport served by Ryanair (many of them lives because Ryanair!)
Ryanair fly to Rome Ciampino, Pisa, Genova, Ancona, MilanoBergamo, Venezia, Treviso, Brescia, Torino, Bologna, Trieste, Pescara, Perugia, Parma, Bari, Brindisi, Lamezia Terme, Palermo, Alghero, Comiso, Catania, Cuneo, Crotone, Rimini, Pisa, Trieste, Verona

Charter airlines lover

Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM   #1795
The Dark Side

Bamboo Airways leases two Embraer 195s from Great Dane Airlines

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: