News of civil aviation world. - Page 114 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-24-2020, 06:01 AM   #1696
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Time for a reg change on my 1:500 model!

Sad for those who lost their jobs.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2020, 09:09 AM   #1697
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Sun Express Germany shuts down (Turkish brand stays active)
https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/l...-stays-active/
Sad, sad, sad news!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:31 PM   #1698
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I did not know this airline was existing
ONE Airlines ceases operations

QANTAS Group announces major changes

El Al extends grounding until July 31

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.

Old 06-26-2020, 03:25 PM   #1699
The Dark Side

What a beauty: military but wonderful!

And Inflight200 already produces her!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2020, 04:13 PM   #1700
The Dark Side

Air France bids farewell to the last Air France A380 flight

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2020, 04:36 PM   #1701
The Dark Side

The last Airbus A380 convoy passes through Levignac

The last convoy has passed through the town of Levignac, France (near Toulouse).
The fuselage will become msn 272 for Emirates in mid 2021. It will be the last Airbus A380 built

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2020, 04:39 PM   #1702
The Dark Side

Kuwait Airways first A330neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-29-2020, 12:41 PM   #1703
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Kuwait Airways first A330neo
This picture is fake, it shows an A330-900 landing at Lisbon. Much probably someone photoshopped the Kuwait Airways livery into a TAP A330-900.

The real Kuwait A330 is actually the 800 version, which is shorter.
Here's a real picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9763794
Old 06-29-2020, 02:58 PM   #1704
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Also the winglet looks to be TAP's as well. Sharp eye Leo!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #1705
The Dark Side

Nooooo, also LIAT liquidated!
LIAT remains grounded until July 15 but will now be liquidated and replaced

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-29-2020, 03:47 PM   #1706
The Dark Side

Tayaran Jet to go to the low-cost model

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 06-30-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:39 AM   #1707
The Dark Side

Denmark and Sweden save SAS with a rescue package

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-01-2020, 12:44 PM   #1708
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
What a beauty: military but wonderful!

And Inflight200 already produces her!
Don't like it....looking cheap somehow.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 01:06 PM   #1709
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I didn't like it either, the Union Jack look strange at the tail, I can see too much red and can't really see the other details of the flag.

They should have also used the same winglet scheme as Virgin Atlantic used (this one).

This one they used look like the French flag
Old 07-02-2020, 03:54 AM   #1710
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
I didn't like it either, the Union Jack look strange at the tail, I can see too much red and can't really see the other details of the flag.

They should have also used the same winglet scheme as Virgin Atlantic used (this one).

This one they used look like the French flag
Yes, I think it looks a bit "wanna be". Maybe BoJo wanted to copy Mr Donald and create his BoJo Force 1. Press says it did costs about a Million GBP to change it....well, if that was so important to do now when people fear job loss etc.

They should have kept the lightning in red/white/blue and Royal Air Force on it....the planes never wore United Kingdom titles as far as I recall.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: