News of civil aviation world. - Page 112 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-30-2020, 06:32 PM   #1666
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

They don't look that similar, in my opinion...

On the other hand, check out the tail livery of Lucky Air. Isn't it similar to the tail livery of a famous European flag carrier?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2020, 03:22 PM   #1667
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
They don't look that similar, in my opinion...

On the other hand, check out the tail livery of Lucky Air. Isn't it similar to the tail livery of a famous European flag carrier?
The lines, the shape of the flags, similar to British Airways.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 03:23 PM   #1668
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Iberia to resume short and medium haul routes on July 1

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.

Old 06-03-2020, 03:46 PM   #1669
The Dark Side

Alitalia resumes nonstop Rome-New York services

Delta retires the MD-88 and MD-90 ‘Mad Dogs’

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-04-2020, 01:08 PM   #1670
The Dark Side

Delta will block middle-seat selection, cap cabin seating through Sept. 30

Delta decided for social-distancing...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-08-2020, 01:01 PM   #1671
The Dark Side

Nooooooo, what a sad news!!!
President of Namibia calls for the liquidation of Air Namibia

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-08-2020, 01:01 PM   #1672
The Dark Side

Bye bye Air Canada B767-300!
Air Canada operates the last Boeing 767 revenue flight

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-11-2020, 07:34 AM   #1673
The Dark Side

ALC leases an Airbus A320-200 with newcomer HiSky Moldova

HiSky Moldova: the new Moldavian airline will start flights in July with an A320.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-12-2020, 09:05 AM   #1674
RJ First Officer

Marvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting started

The German Airforce gets two new A321neo from the Lufthansa order. One should be a flying hospital. So maybe one will be in grey in the other in white.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:17 AM   #1675
The Dark Side

Alitalia to operate over 1,000 weekly flights in July

Air Transat to resume operations on July 23

Air France to serve close to 150 destinations this summer

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-15-2020, 03:06 AM   #1676
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

This new Airline wants to come new to Germany now to take Holiday makers to Bulgaria and possibly also seasonal workers.

Have my doubts we will see them for long, fleet consists of 1 737-500, 28 years old ex China Southern, Transaero, VIM, Africa Charter, Flyafrica, Wings of Lebanonů

I doubt this will be working under current market conditions with picky customers.
Prices around 100-150EUR OW from GErmany to Varna.

https://voyageair.bg/de/about-us/our-fleet/

Ever heard of them ?
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:46 AM   #1677
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Sounds like a more legitimate version of Avatar Airlines..!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 06:57 AM   #1678
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
This new Airline wants to come new to Germany now to take Holiday makers to Bulgaria and possibly also seasonal workers.

Have my doubts we will see them for long, fleet consists of 1 737-500, 28 years old ex China Southern, Transaero, VIM, Africa Charter, Flyafrica, Wings of Lebanonů

I doubt this will be working under current market conditions with picky customers.
Prices around 100-150EUR OW from GErmany to Varna.

https://voyageair.bg/de/about-us/our-fleet/

Ever heard of them ?
Maybe they will use taxpayers money, like Alitalia, 3 billion euro paid by us...
Even Voyageair could have 1-billion euro to spend, why not in a crazy world like post Covid-19?

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-15-2020, 06:57 AM   #1679
The Dark Side

What a beauty, Bamboo Air B787-9

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-15-2020, 08:50 AM   #1680
The Dark Side

Not new, ceased operation in October 2019, but unknown.
NewGen Airways B737-800W from Thailand.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: