News of civil aviation world. - Page 111 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:39 AM   #1651
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Ale, no one is forcing Ryanair not to ask for state aid. If they would get something, different Story.
I could puke reading their Statement trying to make them the Martyr of Aviation. Maybe we have to re-think the whole aviation and think about if flying for 10EUR is really worth it in General and then we say possibly good bye to Ryanair. Lets see how Mr O ' Leary talks then…

Nice comment, that state aids are against EU laws etc.
Well, Mr O' Leary, how you treat your employees and customers is sometimes also against EU laws. Do you really care ? I guess you never heard anything about pension schemes and old Benefits for employees like a Lufthansa, KLM, BA....This has something to do with what Generations of employees in those companies were able to install and secure and also something to do with social responsibility for your employees. Nothing Ryanair has ever been known to care about too much if I recall correctly...
I completely agree with you.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2020, 04:28 PM   #1652
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Condor to resume its summer schedule on June 25

Condor destinations for summer holiday season 2020:
  • Greece (14):Kalamata, Kavala, Corfu, Kos, Crete, Mykonos, Preveza, Rhodes, Samos, Santorini, Skiathos, Thessaloniki, Volos, Zakynthos
  • Canary Islands (5):Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma
    Balearic Islands (2):Mallorca, Ibiza
  • Cyprus (2)aphos, Larnaca
  • Andalusia:Jerez de la Frontera
  • Turkey:Antalya
  • Croatia:Split
  • Italy:Lamezia Terme
  • Sardinia:Olbia
  • Germany:Sylt
Air France retires its Airbus A380 fleet

Already shared by someone else, but and incredible news!

Norwegian finalizes recapitalization and secures state aid

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
Old 05-21-2020, 04:31 PM   #1653
The Dark Side

Sad article

Want to fly on a Boeing 747-400? – Hurry up, your options are narrowing

Recent 747-400 fleet retirements:
Air India – Four 747-400s are parked and not likely to return. VT-ESO operated the last revenue flight (AI966 HYD-BOM) on March 15, 2020.
China Airlines – Four passenger 747-400s are in storage and are not likely to return. B-18215 operated the last revenue flight (CI916 HKG-TPE) on March 15, 2020.
Corsair International – The French carrier parked its three passenger Boeing 747-400s in March and they are not likely to return. F-GTUI operated the last revenue flight (S5 927 PTP-ORY) on March 26, 2020,
El Al Israel Airlines – 4X-ELC operated the last passenger 747-400 revenue flight (LY1747 FCO-TLV) on November 3, 2019.
Iraqi Airways – The last passenger Boeing 747-400 (YI-ASA) operated the last revenue flight (IA3114, MED-BGW) on February 2, 2020.
Korean Air – HL7402 operated the last 747-400 passenger revenue flight (KE630 DPS-ICN) on February 29, 2020. Korean Air continues to operate the newer 747-800.
Mahan Air – The Iranian airline was recently again operating EP-MNB (February 2020) but it appears to be no longer flying, probably due to the embargo.
QANTAS Airways – The flag carrier decided to early retire the type due to a much lower demand. VH-OEE operated the last revenue flight (QF28 SCL-SYD) on March 29, 2020.
Thai Airways International – The flag carrier is in reorganization and is cutting costs and reducing aircraft types. HS-TGA operated the last 747-400 revenue flight (TG476 SYD-BKK) on March 26, 2020.
Virgin Atlantic Airways – G-VROS operated the last revenue flight (VS608 LAX-LHR) on March 31, 2020.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-21-2020, 09:42 PM   #1654
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Basically, I think about this every single day of my life...
Old 05-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #1655
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

KLM doesn't operate the passenger 747 anymore.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #1656
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, you forgot the BA ones G-CIVJ, G-CIVL G-CIVM, G-CIVN which have sadly retired!!! ofcourse, they'll still be seen and spotted at my airport but they won't be seen in the skies!!! Indian Domestic flights WILL resume on Monday, May 25 with certain guidelines!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:44 PM   #1657
The Dark Side

Air Dolomiti to resume operations in June

Alitalia to resume flights to New York, Spain and from Milan to southern Italy in June – 36% more flights compared to May

easyJet announces restart of flying from June 15

El Al to operate special passenger flights, seeks $400 government million loan to stay in business

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2020, 12:45 PM   #1658
The Dark Side

The start of the end?

Lauda to close the Vienna base on May 29

Lauda bases:
Vienna – 86 destinations
Stuttgart – 27 destinations
Dusseldorf – 19 destinations
Palma de Mallorca – 13 destinations

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-25-2020, 08:47 AM   #1659
The Dark Side

Volotea launches 40 new routes

airBaltic to resume operations to major cities, all Q400s remain grounded

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-25-2020, 04:05 PM   #1660
The Dark Side

This beauty is "called" by us collectors

and 1:400 scale world answers!
Gemini Jets will realize it...

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-27-2020, 03:36 PM   #1661
The Dark Side

Blue Air announces the reopening of scheduled flights as of early July 2020

As restrictions are lifted, the covered destinations will be: Belgium (Brussels), Cyprus (Larnaca), Denmark (Copenhagen), Finland (Helsinki), France (Paris, Nice, Lyon), Germany (Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart), Ireland (Dublin), Israel (Tel Aviv), Italy (Rome, Florence, Milan, Turin, Naples), Great Britain (London, Liverpool), Norway (Oslo), Spain (Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Malaga) and Sweden (Stockholm).

Congo Airways converts Embraer E175 order to E190-E2 jets

Ryanair condemns €9 billion state aid to Lufthansa

Ryanair’s Group CEO Michael O’Leary said:
“Lufthansa is addicted to State Aid. Whenever there is a crisis, Lufthansa’s first reflex is to put its hand in the German Government’s pocket. While most other EU airlines can survive on just payroll support schemes (for which we are extremely grateful), Lufthansa claims it needs another €9bn from the German Govt, €1bn from the Swiss Govt, €800m from the Austrian Govt, and €500m from the Belgian Govt as it stumbles around Europe sucking up as much State Aid as it can possibly gather.
How can airlines like Ryanair, EasyJet and Laudamotion be expected to compete with Lufthansa in the short haul market to and from Germany, now that it has €9bn worth of German Govt subsidies to allow it to engage in below cost selling or buy up even more competition for the next number of years.
It is deeply ironic that the German Govt, which lectures all other EU countries about respecting EU rules, has no difficulty breaking the State Aid rules when it comes to Lufthansa. It waved through Lufthansa’s purchase of Air Berlin 2 years ago, which gave Lufthansa a monopoly in the German domestic market, and now when Lufthansa claims it needs even more State subsidies, the German Government writes a cheque for €9bn, at a time when its competitors Ryanair, EasyJet, BA, among others, do not need such State subsidies to survive.
The German Govt continues to ignore EU rules when it suits them to subsidise large German companies, but then lectures every other EU Govt about respecting the rules when they ignore them.
Ryanair will appeal against this latest example of illegal State Aid to Lufthansa, which will massively distort competition and level playing field into provision of flights to and from Germany for the next 5 years.”

Brussels Airlines restarts its operations with a network of 59 destinations from June until August

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-27-2020, 03:37 PM   #1662
The Dark Side

TAAG-Angola Airlines shows a new livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-27-2020, 03:38 PM   #1663
The Dark Side

LATAM Airlines Group files for Chapter 11 reorganization

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-27-2020, 03:38 PM   #1664
The Dark Side

Volotea launches 40 new routes

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-30-2020, 04:06 PM   #1665
The Dark Side

China Express Airlines A320WL and Aegean A320neo:
who copied who?

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: