News of civil aviation world. - Page 105 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:00 PM   #1561
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor
Re: News of civil aviation world.

"Merkel One" has arrived. Expecting a model soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDMokqwYDwQ
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2020, 09:29 AM   #1562
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Wunderbahr! Though I'm sad they'll retire the classic A340s.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:20 AM   #1563
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Braathens have now finished ARJ-100 ops and first one of their leased E-190s has been spotted in the airlines colours.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9638494

And SAS ATR-72 spotted sporting the new livery with the cockpit mask.
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9650654

Last edited by Easyjet; 03-28-2020 at 10:25 AM.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2020, 03:41 PM   #1564
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Virgin Atlantic parks its last three Airbus A340-600s at Bournemouth

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:41 AM   #1565
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Avolon cancels its orders for 75 Boeing 737 MAX and four Airbus A330neo aircraft

airBaltic further reduces capacity for the upcoming months, parks its last Boeing 737

Air Transat retires the last Airbus A310

Thomas Cook Aviation files for insolvency, 7 aircraft parked

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:49 PM   #1566
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I'd be surprised if the Joon A340s won't be heading for imminent retirement

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 04-05-2020, 04:53 AM   #1567
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Another Classic bows out earlier than planned

https://airlinerwatch.com/airbaltic-...rlinerwatch%29
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #1568
Admin

Shame, loved seeing them operate the classic 737 into AMS!

Old 04-07-2020, 11:47 AM   #1569
Admin

Lufthansa will phase out:

6x A380
7x A340-600
3x A340-300
5x 747-400

Old 04-07-2020, 12:57 PM   #1570
RJ Second Officer

SandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Lufthansa will phase out:

6x A380
7x A340-600
3x A340-300
5x 747-400
They will also retire 11 A320 and Eurowings will remove 10 A320.

https://newsroom.lufthansagroup.com/...9-7da5d5b2c0d3
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 03:55 PM   #1571
The Dark Side

Sad news for BRA-Braathens Regional Airlines, hoping for a rescue.

BRA files for debt restructuring

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-10-2020, 03:59 PM   #1572
The Dark Side

TUI AG to get a German Federal government bridge loan

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2020, 08:33 AM   #1573
The Dark Side

Air France Airbus A330 is damaged in the Congo after being shot!

American’s 34 Boeing 757-200s are mainly parked at Roswell, NM – Is this the end?

British Airways sends another 5 Airbus A380 to France for storage

Air Tahiti Nui to operate another Papeete – Paris nonstop flight

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2020, 03:34 PM   #1574
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

OK, the Condor / LOT deal feel through, it was just confirmed today.
Hoping for Lufthansa now to step in together with Fed Government.
Maybe they Dump Eurowings in the bin for Charters finally and use only Condor for Leisure...would be a good move. Condor is great.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 05:25 PM   #1575
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
OK, the Condor / LOT deal feel through, it was just confirmed today.
Hoping for Lufthansa now to step in together with Fed Government.
Maybe they Dump Eurowings in the bin for Charters finally and use only Condor for Leisure...would be a good move. Condor is great.
A good news for the employees and the passengers but, maybe, not a good news for us collectors! From the biblical delay of LOT models i imagine Herpa and LOT did not reach an agreement, so even Condor A320 and future Condor models are in maybe.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: