News of civil aviation world. - Page 101 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:57 PM   #1501
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: News of civil aviation world.

Green Africa Airways (??? -> Lagos, Nigeria) signed a Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) for 50 A220-300.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2020, 06:10 PM   #1502
Puddle Jumper

Kinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Green Africa Airways (??? -> Lagos, Nigeria) signed a Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) for 50 A220-300.
Herpa, please ring up the corporate branding guys of that airline for a license!

Last edited by Kinsman Voyager; 02-14-2020 at 06:13 PM.
Kinsman Voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:15 AM   #1503
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

..And release the model after they fold!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2020, 02:00 PM   #1504
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Canadian Enerjet B737 MAX, a gorgeous new livery!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:20 PM   #1505
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Canadian Enerjet B737 MAX, a gorgeous new livery!
Debatable It is like art, no Right or wrong, matter of taste and interest.
I find it ugly and meaningless.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 02:51 PM   #1506
The Dark Side

This was the previous livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-19-2020, 02:54 PM   #1507
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I like it because it's colorful
The engines remind me of BA Union Jack tail.
I just don't like the absence of titles an the front section.
Old 02-19-2020, 03:19 PM   #1508
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
I like it because it's colorful
The engines remind me of BA Union Jack tail.
I just don't like the absence of titles an the front section.
I think they will add it, the written at least.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-21-2020, 02:56 PM   #1509
The Dark Side

Swiss takes delivery of the first A320neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-22-2020, 09:20 AM   #1510
The Dark Side

Vistara Airlines (India) acquired four B787-9s

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-22-2020, 09:32 AM   #1511
The Dark Side

Cathay Pacific troubles because of Coronavirus epidemic

https://youtu.be/EVSvTdquRcQ

Catha Pacific issues profit warning after coronavirus hits ...

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-22-2020, 11:45 AM   #1512
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That's a lot of CX planes parked up.

I read Hong Kong Airlines only offers water to its passengers, I don't give them very long.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 12:55 PM   #1513
The Dark Side

Quote:
Traffic declines 3,8% in January and the airline will drop capacity by 40%.
Cathay Pacific Group traffic declines by 3.8% in January, will drop capacity by 40%

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-23-2020, 12:57 PM   #1514
The Dark Side

HiSky is a new Moldovian airline starting activity in April 2020.
It will operate using Cobrex Trans A320's.
First destinations from Chisinau: London, Dublin, Lisbon, Paris, Bologna, Dusseldorf.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-25-2020, 01:18 PM   #1515
The Dark Side

First A321LR for Air Arabia

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: