Model Databases - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-13-2016, 07:27 AM   #31
Puddle Jumper

Moons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributorMoons is a good contributor
Re: Model Databases

Nothing new we have not been able to post since the guy who used to post them left. If I had the time I would offer my services as I used to post pictures using an FTP program.

But time is not something I have because unless our government increases the number of hours in a day to something more reasonable like 28 hours. We would not have the time to do it.

And yes we get the same error message "You are not logged in" when we are. Like now!!!!
Moons is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2016, 07:35 AM   #32
First Officer

Speedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dogSpeedbird 001 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons View Post
Nothing new we have not been able to post since the guy who used to post them left. If I had the time I would offer my services as I used to post pictures using an FTP program.

But time is not something I have because unless our government increases the number of hours in a day to something more reasonable like 28 hours. We would not have the time to do it.

And yes we get the same error message "You are not logged in" when we are. Like now!!!!
Yes, everything else than making it alive and kicking again and someone adding it is useless. Not even moaning anymore abt logos and stuff...but the Basics are not there so it is doomed anyway...
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:59 AM   #33
RJ Second Officer

vs-Admin is flying under the radarvs-Admin is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Yes, everything else than making it alive and kicking again and someone adding it is useless. Not even moaning anymore abt logos and stuff...but the Basics are not there so it is doomed anyway...
what basics do you mean by? can you post the labels or airlines you want added? we can add them in but with all the other sites we're running, i dont have the knowledge and time to do that part. i would require the community's help

Lee
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2016, 05:50 PM   #34
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

I've been adding one model per week to the database, just to see if anything has been fixed and yesterday... WOW the database finally accepts models and it does it consecutively..!

Previously for the past 18 months adding a model to the database was hit or miss, in that often only the 8th model would stick in the database! If you look at the database today you can see only the 8th model for the last 4 or 5 pages stayed in the system. Now ALL models stay in the database. Thankyou VS admin

Could VS Admin please delete all the "Models pending approvial" please? Also could you please make it that only registered and approved members can submit a model please. Most of the 225+ pages of models pending approvial are just spam or adverts by anonymons. Please make it impossible for anonymous' to add models to the database page please.

Cheers (and a big thankyou) Lou
Old 04-19-2017, 09:34 AM   #35
Earning My Wings

Emirates841 is flying under the radar

Hello everybody,

first of all - I'm new on the forum, I mainly used the database to order my collection. I've got a general question regarding to "How to submit a model".

I own two Herpa Club models which I can't find in the database, #529778 and #528245.

The basic data like Airline, aircraft type etc. are easy to submit but where can I get information about the engines or the window code f.e.?

Thanks in advance for any help! And sorry for my bad english, I'm german so I hope you understand my problem..

Max
Emirates841 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: