Model Databases - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-22-2015, 05:55 PM   #1
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor
Model Databases

Put in here the complaints about the model database etc. Haven't tried it myself but I hear there are problems with it.
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2015, 02:38 AM   #2
Earning My Wings

Williamlegacy is flying under the radar
Re: Model Databases

I recently made a couple of purchases and I was hoping to help add my purchase info to this site, however, every time that I have pressed the "Update Value" button on an aircraft page within the database, I am greeted with a message telling me that I am not logged into the site. I am in fact logged in, however.

I would love to be able to add to the amazing database and this wonderful site, but unfortunately I am unable to with this issue.

I hope this helps, and I hope it can be fixed soon!

Thanks,
Nick Pizzato
Williamlegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:42 AM   #3
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlegacy View Post
I recently made a couple of purchases and I was hoping to help add my purchase info to this site, however, every time that I have pressed the "Update Value" button on an aircraft page within the database, I am greeted with a message telling me that I am not logged into the site. I am in fact logged in, however.

I would love to be able to add to the amazing database and this wonderful site, but unfortunately I am unable to with this issue.

I hope this helps, and I hope it can be fixed soon!

Thanks,
Nick Pizzato

Hi Nick,

What browser/version are you using? Also, have you tried clearing your cookies and cache then tried logging back in?

-Marie
community support
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2015, 08:36 PM   #4
Earning My Wings

mmoral100 is flying under the radar

Hi

I can not update my database

Updating Model ID: 0 for mmoral100's Collection!
Success!

Any help

Thanks
mmoral100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 03:17 AM   #5
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoral100 View Post
Hi

I can not update my database

Updating Model ID: 0 for mmoral100's Collection!
Success!

Any help

Thanks
there are many problems with the database and myCollection and vertical scope is working on it.
User Astrojet25 found at least a workaround for adding models, which you can find here : https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-dat...tml#post648641
please try that and let us know if it works for you.
For most other problems you need to be patient and hope vs gets it fixed soon.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:10 PM   #6
Earning My Wings

CPHL1011 is flying under the radar

I am also having problems with updating my collection. I can find the plane and when I choose "add to my collection" it actually say that it have been updated successfully. But when I do look at my collection no update have been made. I am using Safari and Mac.
CPHL1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:51 PM   #7
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHL1011 View Post
I am also having problems with updating my collection. I can find the plane and when I choose "add to my collection" it actually say that it have been updated successfully. But when I do look at my collection no update have been made. I am using Safari and Mac.
as mentioned above :
User Astrojet25 found at least a workaround for adding models, which you can find here : https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-dat...tml#post648641
please try that and let us know if it works for you.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:07 PM   #8
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day all,

The cheat mentioned above works well, thankfully.

I've just started updating the site with 1/400 models, starting with November and December new releases from Aeroclassics, JC, Gemini and Phoenix. Only once I've inputted up to December 2014 will I start on all the missing 2015 models (so the lists will come up in year order).

Cheers Lou
Old 06-06-2015, 08:44 PM   #9
Earning My Wings

Deltafan757 is flying under the radar

I am trying to start my collection but every time a try to add a model it will never show up. Cam anyone help?
Deltafan757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:47 AM   #10
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

Add new models to 'my collection' by first adding them to my "wish list" then clicking in "found" and inputting any other info into that page (cost, purchase date etc).

Cheers
Old 06-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #11
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

If I try to put my collection in an order, say by variant, it clears the screen. Anyone else have this?
Old 06-15-2015, 02:03 PM   #12
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Could you elaborate on "It clears the screen"? It produces a blank page?

-Philip
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:05 PM   #13
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

It indicated there are two pages as would be correct with my collection but there are no tables. It only works with the default collection manager display
Old 08-21-2015, 03:32 PM   #14
Wings900 Team Member

Just curious, how is the status of the database now ?
There have been so many issues and I didn't see any updates about it.
Has anything been fixed ?
Old 09-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #15
RJ Captain

thrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting started

there appears to be a lot of problems with my collection since I was last on board, why are there models with -$10000 values, what has happened to such a great website?
thrifty is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: