What a cool video! - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #106
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: What a cool video!

My congratulations on that find Furry!~
100% fascinated! Wow!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #107
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

They probably wake up and cry having to do that day-in-day-out.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #108
Wings900 Team Member

ahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributor
Cool crosswind landings-takeoffs

Don't Watch This If You Are Scared Of Flying
On Approach: Nothing scheduled...
Just Landed: Ethiopian Airlines 737 Max
Links: Collection on Flickr MyCollection Collection Photo Thread

ahsan24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #109
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog
Cool video of 737 Interior Swap

Found this video on my subscriptions on youtube today and thought it was pretty cool.
http://
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #110
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog
Re: Cool video of 737 Interior Swap

great video and the new seats actually look really comfy
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #111
United777

JoseLao is flying under the radarJoseLao is flying under the radar
Re: Cool crosswind landings-takeoffs

Man nice vids, the first vid. i like the most the head on shots in the begining.
JoseLao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #112
1/400 Collector

Chris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cool crosswind landings-takeoffs

Great video mate, I like the two long haul birds at the start (Emirates and Air Berlin) and they way that these large aircraft are affected by the wind.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #113
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

First 747-8i in full Lufthansa livery D-ABYA returns from a test flight to KPAE.

Last edited by mmu69; 02-09-2012 at 11:25 AM.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #114
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

An insurance ad. It's in German but I think it's easy to understand whether or not you speak the language...

Old 02-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #115
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I don't really get it. Can someone explain?
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:15 PM   #116
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Sorry..
Me neither..and I speak the language!
Are we missing part of that video? What did the guy see outside his window?

EDITING...
I did miss the end
The airplane juts arrived.. I thought they were departing
Old 02-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #117
Just give me wings!

loved this one
Old 02-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #118
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Who understands insurance companies anyway....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #119
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
loved this one
While i don't care for the A380 or that song, that was a pretty good video.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #120
Wings900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
The words really don't matter. I think everyone has experienced this situation. The wheels have barely touched the ground. An FA asks passengers to remain seated until the parking position is reached. Some idiots do the exact opposite and get up, grab their stuff, block the aisle and head for the exit. Only in this case, the door is opened before the jetbridge has arrived. As a result, Mr Important falls off the airplane and breaks some bones... "fortunately" his insurance will cover the hospital bill.

I thought it was too funny when he fell. I don't think an insurance should cover stupidity, but never mind...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: