I Love This Magic 3D Printing Pen - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shows and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

Ray111cheng is flying under the radar
I Love This Magic 3D Printing Pen

Recently, I have seen many videos about 3D printing pen. Polyes Q1 attracts me a lot. It tells that it is a good choice since it is quick to form, safe to use, and convenient to carry.
Polyes Q1 adopts the blue LED and it has photo-polymer inside, and it solidifies immediately when exposed under the blue light .
According to videos, Polyes Q1 gathered much attention at the Expo in Shenzhen, China. What attracts me a lot is that Polyes Q1 and the safety level sensor inside in order to protect children from being hurt by eyes. That is to say, Polyes is suitable to more kinds of person than the other 3D printing pens in the current market.

Polyes website: Polyes | Polyes

The Expo in Shenzhen, China:
Polyes Q1 at the EXPO in China - Spider - YouTube
Polyes Q1 at the EXPO in China - Japanese Dragon - YouTube

Full version of Press Conference:
Polyes Q1 Press Conference by Future Make Technology LLC - Full Version - YouTube

Short Version:
Polyes Q1 Press Conference by Future Make Technology LLC - YouTube
Ray111cheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2014, 01:28 AM   #2
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby
Re: I Love This Magic 3D Printing Pen

It'd be a fun little side hobby. But you can't make anything big with it. What's the price? $1,500?
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:59 AM   #3
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon
Re: I Love This Magic 3D Printing Pen

cool, but pretty worthless for this hobby. You can't make planes or GSE with it.

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3d news, magic pen

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: