Almost 650 models to go 1/500 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-27-2015, 05:49 PM   #1
RJ First Officer

TapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributor
Almost 650 models to go 1/500

look at my collection below;

Wings900 My Collection - TapAirPortugal's Collection

Last edited by TapAirPortugal; 02-27-2015 at 05:50 PM. Reason: sale
TapAirPortugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2015, 05:48 AM   #2
Captain

john.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting started
Re: Almost 650 models to go 1/500

Hi....You may want to produce your own lists and then re-paste then to your thread, the links do not show any airlines anymore and will take hours to click each individual item to see what they are !!
John
john.r.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:00 AM   #3
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.r.smith View Post
Hi....You may want to produce your own lists and then re-paste then to your thread, the links do not show any airlines anymore and will take hours to click each individual item to see what they are !!
John
That's right. Maybe you can transfer your collection list to Dima. It takes only a few seconds and it's completely free

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2015, 07:12 AM   #4
Captain

john.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting started

What is Dima ?? I spent hours re-writing my collections to an Excel spreadsheets !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
That's right. Maybe you can transfer your collection list to Dima. It takes only a few seconds and it's completely free
john.r.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:23 AM   #5
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Forums - Diecast Model Aircraft

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 08:28 AM   #6
RJ First Officer

TapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributorTapAirPortugal is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
here we go:

Diecast Model Aircraft
Old 02-28-2015, 08:29 AM   #7
RJ First Officer

Quote:
What is Dima ?? I spent hours re-writing my collections to an Excel spreadsheets !!
Diecast Model Aircraft
Old 02-28-2015, 09:50 PM   #8
RJ First Officer

Quote:
check now,check 6 o'clock
Old 03-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #9
RJ First Officer

hi chaps
kindly asking those who receive his package, to leave me a feedback, here @ the thread
cheers
Old 03-30-2015, 05:15 AM   #10
Puddle Jumper

aviator.ru is flying under the radar

Hello, my friend, Paulo!
Model delivered in excellent condition.
Thank you very much for the good service!
I am very glad to have this model in your collection.
Good luck to you!
aviator.ru is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: