For Sale 1/400 Iran Air B747-200 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-28-2017, 06:28 AM   #1
Captain

bskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobby
1/400 Iran Air B747-200

Hi chaps

I have a member of my collection needing a new home, preferably one where it is appreciated. It's a 2013-vintage Witty/Apollo 1/400 Iran Air 747-200, mint condition with box the same. It's been very well looked after and only ever been unboxed a couple of times for showing on my Guangchang layout.

It's here in the database - Witty Wings 1:400 Iran Air B 747-286BM - Wings900 ID# 36258

This one is a very difficult model to part with and I'd love to keep it in the collection but with Iran Air no longer operating the 742, I'm needing to upgrade to the A330 to keep my layout current. I need to raise capital for the purchase though hence the sale of the 747!

I also have some other aircraft from my Guangchang layout up for sale, please PM me for details of those.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: