Wanted Dhl 1/500 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Buy & Sell > For Sale, Trade or Swap!
Supported by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-21-2016, 11:43 AM   #1
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Dhl 1/500

Hi all after a few other bits for my cargo ramp. All 1/500 and NG please

DHL A300
DHL 757x2
DHL 767

Also after the herpa truck sets.

If anybody has the following for a reasonable price let me know.

Thanks Mike
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2016, 01:58 PM   #2
Captain

john.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting startedjohn.r.smith is getting started
Re: Dhl 1/500

I have a B767 WL in yellow colours, does not have a box but in plastic blister if any use ?
john.r.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
banned

SausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting started

Didn't you sell off a load of DHLs earlier this year including the custom 767 offered above?
SausageAndMash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2016, 03:13 PM   #4
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SausageAndMash View Post
Didn't you sell off a load of DHLs earlier this year including the custom 767 offered above?
And your point?????? I like to swap and change my set up's is that against the law???? And didn't you get banned a while back and now come as a differ t name again. And if you who I think you are you created my DHL custom 767. Each to there own anyway, I only have one diorama now my cargo ramp and am after a load of DHL and UPS aircraft. (Again is this a problem?????)

John what price would you want for the 767

Thanks
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:51 AM   #5
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SausageAndMash View Post
Dude just stop you're ridiculous!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: